slug.com slug.com

1 6

Sen. Mitch McConnell censured by Nelson County, Kentucky GOP leaders after floor speech saying Capitol riot was 'provoked' by Trump; Ky. State GOP may meet Saturday to consider resolution.

[.whas11.com]gop-leaders-censure-senate-majority-leader-mitch-mcconnell-after-floor-speech-saying-capitol-hill-mob-was-provoked-by-trump/417-8b6e436b-ad18-4efb-8540-dd471ddeb993

#GOP
Garsco 8 Jan 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sen Mitch McConnell is in the wrong party these days... it happens he's turned RINO

That was a singularly stupid thing to say. I'm glad that he's still able to take advantage of free speech, I'm sad that he squandered it so often during the last decade. He could be a RINO but perhaps his lack of ability to go toe to toe with even the dumbest Democrat denotes a need to move on.
[babylonbee.com]

@PixrNugget Apparently we are both stupid then because you agree with me...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176165
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.