slug.com slug.com

8 8

[allenberg.ca]

[facebook.com]
“Make them famous 🤬🤬
He was a 2 year old elephant, in death he folded his legs like he was still a baby.
The hunting company is Charlton McCallum Hunting Safaris. Owner is Buzz Charlton. The professional hunter is Max Delezenne and the trophy hunter is Mike Jines, owner of TopGen Energy. Let's make them famous on the Internet for being scum of the earth!” 😡😡

Rick-A 8 Jan 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks like the Republican Party to
Me after they allowed the scam

To properly manage a herd, you cull the young males.

So much is cruel. Did you see the picture of the young Chinese boys going to war, with tears streaming down their face? And the organ harvesting, live, in China? Those who love life certainly hate war, love and protect animals.
Goes hand in hand.

so most of these tags go out to kill specific elephants that have become dangerous animals that have either destroyed other elephants people or significant amounts of property. you don't get a tag to kill a random elephant, you get a tag to kill Ted the destructive dickhole elephant and no other. the sale of these tags is often the only thing that funds elephant conservation and protection as well as security and habitat enhancement... often times if such an elephant is not destroyed by a paying hunter, the state will kill the animal itself at a significant loss (mostly to their conservation program). some of these tags cost the hunter $50k or better. the elephants age makes no difference to the state if this animal is trampling villages, people, or destroying other protected wildlife etc.

Present some, any evidence that this is not the case before you condemn a picture

As an avid hunter, I think this sort of hunting is despicable.

I concur with your thoughts on this matter.

Elephants are very social and intelligent. There is a good chance that they are actually sentient. By that I mean they could be cognizant to such an extent that they are actually self-aware. For that reason I cannot cotton to the idea of hunting any big game animals. But even with lesser creatures, IMO, animals should NOT be wantonly slaughtered. Especially so when it comes to trophy hunting.

Scums

It is shockinig but can we have more background information. Where is this happening. Is it a privately owned property where the animals are being breed or an African Sanctuary. People would like details.

@Rick-A That's a drop in the bucket compared to the wildlife massacre wrought by #African poachers and the #Chinese who finance ivory harvesting. Why don't you make them famous instead of these hunters, who likely paid a fee, that will be used to conserve wildlife populations?

It's all the same to me. I am African I know there are people out there shooting these animals for money. I say FUCK THEM!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177857
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.