slug.com slug.com

4 4

What a waste of time. How is something like that going to be enforced? Will someone get automatically tossed in jail for disobeying? I thought the Democrats were looking for ways to decrease the prison population (insert sarcasm)? I'm sure diehard Biden supporters will think this is wonderful, nothing quite like useless legislation to make one feel emotionally energized, when in reality nothing truly changed for the better.

Biden signs executive order to ban the term 'China Virus'-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Call it the CCP virus.

Yes, some conservative pundits here in Australia have been calling it that for months

China virus china virus china virus china virus

Yes, agree, what a waste of time and energy. If anything it’s prompted me to use the term ‘China Virus’ exclusively 😎

Sure brings out the non-conformist in me.

I should amend a post I made earlier in another thread. I thought maybe Biden was trying to be Obama 2.0 since many of last week's orders simply reverted to Obama's old policies. Now I'm back to where I was leading up to the election....Biden isn't thinking rationally, much less for himself. Someone else has to be calling the shots.

Biden is probably too senile at this point to be calling most of the shots.

@SpikeTalon I think you're right. I also can't help but wonder if Obama is on the inside, directing some of these early activities. They sure have the earmarks of Obama policies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:178835
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.