slug.com slug.com

3 1

LINK Flight of the Valkyries – Brian Ruhe: Canada's Highest Speaker of Truth

This is the latest post to appear on the Brian Ruhe website. This post deals with the issue of of what Valhalla is really all about, contrary to what people might imagine, the afterlife in Valhalla is not about feasting and drunkenness each night, but it is about moving to a higher level of spiritual awareness.

Lehmanruss 6 Jan 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any scientific evidence for that?

What is this garbage?

We've all seen, heard about some atrocities, about some men(funny, it's men) who abused others, oppressed, killed, tortured. And they died.

What I'm grateful for is the perfection of Jesus, the final judgement. Which seems different from what we were taught.
And there may be evidence that what are called 'the wicked are destroyed.
I must do more research on that.
But if that's true, then there are all the rest. Not followers who are saved, that's different.
All the rest are a mixed bag. It seems possible their good works are examined.

This makes sense and I can rest peacefully.
Those gods Brian follows are not peaceful.

And this garbage.

@AdrianRainbow I find what's going on now, Klaus Schwabb, Xi Ping, Davos the garbage.
That's something that eventually 'stinks' and clutter with useless.
But Jesus is the opposite, for some. And the totally amazing things keep coming.
Not so much now, as more reject. I've had the most amazing things.
But we're entering a dark time, oppressive, freedoms curtailed.
That's the garbage.

@2FollowHim LOL, yeah your myth is better than everyone elses, does he have over 9,000 damage?
Jeeees, what a child.

@AdrianRainbow No myth. Historical. And prophecied. This is proven.
It is proven 8 characteristics are needed to 8dent8fy someone properly so you don't make a mistake. 400 years before Yehoshua, Jesus came, were over 100, actually more than 300! prophecies about His coming.
I didn't slander this belief above, don't slander Christianity.
You can be courteous.

@AdrianRainbow and I report abuse. Learn respect.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179270
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.