slug.com slug.com

1 1

Did you see what happened in many states in the election? How did it happen, not get fixed up?

[rumble.com]documentary-on-election-steal.html
This goes through line by line showing us what happened, and how
CCP was one of the major countries 'interested ' in it?
Note: this is a long documentary, for those wondering about it, as I was.
I guess I'm hoping there is some reaction.

2FollowHim 8 Feb 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, let’s see.

Despite copious volumes of eyewitness testimony of aberrant behavior in the vote counting process; video of clear felonious activity in state after state; statistical “improbabilities” in all the states which, taken in aggregate, become “impossibilities;” forensic proof that the voting machines were designed to create false results, and performed as designed; data trails showing foreign manipulation of the votes; no court has yet held a hearing based on the evidence. All cases have been dismissed on procedural grounds.

The FBI has performed its traditional role of cover-up and clean-up. They have refused to investigate any questions of criminal behavior, despite dispatching half the agency to investigate a garage with a phony noose. When DHS discovered ballots being shredded in Georgia, they stopped the operation. Then the FBI took over and made certain the process continued, until 10,000 ballots were destroyed.

And, of course, the media has been harping with a single voice, not only pushing the manufactured lie that Biden won, but censoring the truth and denying a platform to any opposing views and branding all efforts to get the truth out as “baseless claims” and “frivolous lawsuits.”

Could be, the fix is in. Ya think?

Just my opinion, OF COURSE, but the world is witnessing Biden's leadership, REACTING to it. He's doing things and the people, ALL will see it.
Joe said the fix was in last October.
I'd surmise, it SEEMS in. Looks like it may be temporary.
Depends on what happens in Texas with these cartels bringing in criminals, whether they flip Texas.
There's reasons for LEGAL immigration.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183883
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.