slug.com slug.com

6 4

Remember now folks, ANTIFA is just an ideology...

Mob threatens arson during 'fu*k the police' march in DC-
[zerohedge.com]

Sure sounds like a rather uncivilized "ideology" to me.

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Antifa and BLM are to society what cancer is to the body.

What about capitol rioters beating up the police? Oh, wait, that's because he was trying to repress their right to free speech. Never mind.

"What about..." should be the first entry in the Lefty Troll Handbook. Why address an issue at hand when you can sandbag it. Problem solved because _____ also happened.

How about sticking to the topic of this post? Oh wait, that's right, too hard for some to do on here...

I was thinking this very thing when I listened to coverage of the events in DC. I've heard a number of people state that antifa is just an ideology, not an organization, thus blaming the actions of hundreds, if not thousands, of bullying thugs on supposedly unrelated local chapters that get together to protest/riot.

If antifa defenders really believe this, then I don't want to hear those same people complaining about anyone else who behaves poorly while expressing their particular ideology. And I'm pretty sure y'all know what I'm talking about.

The BLM poster in the article stipulates "Wear a mask (COVID-19)" I wonder if coronavirus didn't exist whether or not there would be so many of these "protests". Masks have become a very convenient disguise that allows people to get away with crime. Curious how many people who entered the Capitol who WERE wearing masks were arrested.

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that. People wearing masks must be criminals making sure nobody can identify them. Start building the prisons, it will boost the economy too.

@Pand0ro

If you're trying to make a point, try harder...you're not very good at it.

Antifa’s Motto:

DOWN WITH... UMM... STUFF

Yup, all that "free" stuff.

ANTIFA is an ideology with many followers not having any idea. If the sheep knew how fascist the wolves are they end the false cult.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183910
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.