slug.com slug.com

1 0

Comic book

I'm trying to make a comic book I have an idea I have characters and I know how I want the story to begin and end and I have some ideas for the middle but I'm not very good at writing and I need help with the art so if anyone is willing to help I'd be much appreciated and please let me know?

peacekeeper 4 Feb 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, one popular technique in both writing and film is to start in the middle. Put the reader directly into the action to get them engaged with the story, and then flashback to where you want the story to start.

As for help with art and writing technique: start working on it TODAY. The masters of any craft all say the same thing: while you may have a natural aptitude for something, raw talent is such a small part of mastering your craft that it's practically insignificant. What makes you a master is repetition.

So pick up your pencil and draw something today, no matter how crappy it is. Write something, no matter how crappy it is. And do it again tomorrow. And the next day. And so on. Six months from now you won't be as crappy. A year from now, you may even start to respect your work. A decade from now, people will be complaining about how you're so "gifted," and you'll smile and roll your eyes.

Do it! Don't let your dream die on the vine like so many have because they weren't willing to work for it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:186672
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.