slug.com slug.com

3 4

Students demand removal of George Washington statue... at University of Washington-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This culture war is NOT a grassroots thing. It is an academia-driven movement whose main proponents love to hide behind the veil of obscurity, and whose followers are devoid of critical thinking.

It is probably lost on them that one of the people who did the most to ensure that they have the right to makes such demands was George Washington himself. 🙄

These fucking entitled fools; how dare they!
They are only able to have these race-baiting tantrums because they live in a country that gives them more freedoms than almost any other group of humans have had in the entire span of recorded history. Fuck bending-the-knee to BLM. These idiots should get down on their knees and give thanks for everything they have - all the blood and toil that their forebears shed for them. Fucking ungrateful cunts!

Pure poetry there, and I concur.

@SpikeTalon Thanks, I sometimes like to wax lyrical, especially if my passions are enflamed.
This horseshit just really grinds my gears.

@stevie-f These mental midgets will be bewildered if they win as they will no longer be able to do as they please because ?? They no longer have rights and freedoms! And they will cry "How the fuck did that happen"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191065
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.