slug.com slug.com

1 2

The left having 'bad case' of buyer's remorse with Biden

guru 9 Feb 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep! They were warned a lot. But, frankly, anyone who has paid any attention whatsoever over the years to what Joe Biden has actually said and then done -- or not done, as the case may be -- needed no warning. His whole career has been one long, boring, monotonous, creepy, plagiarism-filled warning, and anyone foolish enough to vote for him, or to help fix the election to fraudulently put him into office, gets what they deserve. Sadly, the rest of us have gotten stuck with him as well.

Unfortunately his Number 2 is just as bad. We ll nap 😴 this one for 4 years. Learn. new hobby. Take computer classes two can play this game boy! Fight silicon valley at their own tech crew game. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. That should be our platform for 2024 .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192515
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.