slug.com slug.com

2 3

That's right, just keep wasting taxpayer dollars...

Pelosi's leftwing security czar demands more fencing, more troops, and more money for Capitol security-
[thefederalist.com]

Speaking of which, thought today there was supposed to be more rioting at the Capitol, based on what the "experts" claimed anyways. Oh well, that turned out to be a big nothing burger, not that I'm surprised.

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nancy Pelosi is the evil queen who looks in the mirror and say who is the fairest of the all. Reality has no bearing on the answer. As long as she can summon the troops and stay safe behind the castle walls she can believe she is the fairest of them all. If she has to murder Snow White in the process what does she care. After all her fantasies are reality as long as they can be enforced by whatever means necessary.

I saw some crap about 3-4 being false flag op, and now the REAL deal is coming 3-20.

Seems like moving goalposts to me, not that Iā€™m surprised by that.

@Mechanic

It is clearly psychological warfare. I suspect some idiot or group of idiots in the security agencies is behind a lot of the insanity.

@wolfhnd That would not surprise me at all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:194521
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.