slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK COVID-19 and Obesity: The 2021 Atlas

Obesity is not the only contributing factor. Here are more contributors to bad outcomes:

1. Social Networks & behavior (family interactions)
  2. Age of population
  3. Previous experience with viruses
  4. Obesity
  5. Comorbidities and Vitamin D deficiencies
  6. Nursing Home mismanagement
  7. Reckless superspreader events like the one in South Dakota
jsegor 6 Mar 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vitamin D levels are the key to covid 19. Low levels make peoples immune system weak. Obesity affects your vitamin D levels because vitamin D is fat soluble and obese people have lots of fat. Also locking people up stopping the sunshine. Not smart.

I think the movement for opening up is going to increase by the week as more and more people become vaccinated. My liberation is April 1st, since that will be about 1 month since my first shot. 30 days is about the time for maximum effectiveness. I don't think the press will be able to stop this surge to release pent-up-energy. They will have to dream up some other way of shaming people.

@jsegor vaccines are unethical and poison.
Luciferase found in Phizer Vaccine

Lucifer dyes are intensity fluorescent 4-aminonaphthalimides which are readily visible in living cells at concentrations and levels of illumination at which they are nontoxic. Because of their low molecular weight they frequently pass from one cell to another; this widespread phenomenon, termed dye-coupling, is thought to reveal functional relationships between cells. Lucifer dyes can also be used for ultrastructural tracing by comparison of electron micrographs with light micrographs of the same thin section. In addition, they show promise for backfilling neurones through cut nerves, for visualizing the results of retrograde axonal transport and for the covalent labeling of macromolecules

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:194807
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.