slug.com slug.com

4 3

FBI investigation finds no evidence any Republican member of Congress aided Capitol rioters, but the damage is done-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All because Trump told his supporters that if they want democracy, they have to fight for it? Nowhere in that statement do I see him enticing them to literally, psychically take up arms and fight!

After what the FBI has done and allowed for the last 15 years I don't depend on or trust anything they say. The Republicans may not have promoted the violence, pray they didn't, but they have allowed it, nor pushed back to stop it. They best get active with less talk and more gathered action.

Of course! We all knew this would be the outcome. The progressive left will gladly sacrifice the truth if it protects their narrative. And if the truth is too obvious, obscure it with fiction.

Any kind of “viral news” promoted by the msm I just assume to be either an outright lie or a fabrication. I think this is probably true for 30-50% of Americans.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195392
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.