slug.com slug.com

3 2

BLM/ANTIFA folks storm banks in Portland, try to break into Federal Courthouse-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An acquaintance of mine lives in Portland. When I asked her what the locals up there thought about the insanity that has prevailed in the city over the past year, she told me the city is overwhelmingly liberal and most people are sympathetic to the riots. Oops, I mean mostly peaceful protests. If anyone has heard s different story, I'd like to hear it. The situation up there is on the verge of becoming non-news.

The madness continues at an alarming rate. When and how will it ever end?

Seems like about every 50 years we have this sort of thing. It seems to skip a generation. All I know is I have never had an urge to break things and assault people. I guess I could be convinced to join a real revolution under the right circumstances but these pretend revolutions make no sense at all to me.

I would love to know however if they had any effect on the 2020 elections. Did people vote against republicans because they were afraid of BLM and AntiFa or vote for them to put and end to this nonsense?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197141
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.