slug.com slug.com

1 0

Can someone show me the intelligence of this report on what's happening in Israel?

“Is the C0V!D V@((!ne safer than actually catching the disease?”

A study in Israel (the most C0V!D-v@cc!n@ted nation in the world) reported something shocking:

In adults over the age of 65, Pfizer’s experimental shot killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed”... and that’s just during one 5-week period of time.

You can find the data in the study, but it boils down to this:

0.2% of 100,000 people over the age of 65 died in the waiting period between their first and second shot. That’s 200 lives lost.

During the same period of time, less than 5 people out of 100,000 in the same age group… but who didn’t get the shot ... died.

In those under age 65, the death rate among those v@cc!nated is an astounding 260% higher than the natural C0V!D death rate in the same age group!

TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY PERCENT!!

Statistically, the shot is more dangerous for young people than contracting the actual disease

I thought this section was more accurate.

2FollowHim 8 Mar 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. I will not take the vaccine nor will I recommend anybody take it.

2. Please provide the studies that show this information/disinformation. Too often we fall prey to disinformation that references fake studies or fake numbers (like the number of people who died from Covid19). We fall for it because it matches our preconceived opinion/agenda. Then when the study is made public, we are left looking like misinformed fools (or some have to resort to immoral or criminal behavior to keep up the scam, like with the censorship of thousands of medical professionals who said we were going the wrong direction with Covid19), even though our preconceived ideas were right.

Sorry, I used copy and paste on my tablet. Came into inbox.

I believe we should be responsible for our own body.
Yet that says A LOT then, do you agree?
I am not impressed with my own often LACK of caring for this body.
But I draw the line at potent cocktails of substances I neither can pronounce or have any idea of effects short or long term.
That holds true for that very BROAD term, GMOs, too.

@2FollowHim

I have seen some videos showing the box the “vaccine” comes in. In this video, the woman speaking shows the box and all they have in the “vaccines”. She says it’s the same in all of the “covid vaccines”. She goes through each of the items and explains how to look them up on the internet and what several of the i”ingredients” are. One of them is stem cells from a 14 week old baby that was aborted. She further goes on to state that every one of the 6 covid vaccines uses cells from babies that were aborted to either produce or to test the vaccines. (The videos were right here on IDW a few months ago).

I haven’t seen the box the vaccines comes in other than on the video, so I haven’t researched all of them, but if I had ever considered taking the vaccine, I certainly wouldn’t if it required the murder of an innocent baby to make it. Even without this info, I wasn’t interested in a vaccine that was less severe than the common annual flu. I’ve stopped taking the flu vaccine also after retiring from the military. I’m not saying I’m against taking meds, but I only take them after doing my own personal risk analysis along with a cost/benefits analysis.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197899
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.