slug.com slug.com

2 6

Texas Dem Blasts Biden Delegation’s Border Visit: ‘They Didn’t Talk to Anybody’
[news.yahoo.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And they denied access to Republican observers.

Please please please hoping someone infiltrates the facility and takes pictures.

He/they say there is nothing to worry about, its all under control. BUT he now has announced he's sending FEMA. Isn't Fema for disasters??

@toronto_Georgia
FEMA is needed in Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc.

@jaymaron What? For all the tent cities?? Doesn't Nancy share her ice cream? Sorry, couldn't resist. The homeless situation is a problem that Dems seem incapable of addressing. I'm not seeing solutions from the Republican side of the stage either. Real true solutions are multi-layered and no one seems to have viable answers.

One of the many things I think need to be done for real results is to start with the voice of the homeless themselves. Why are they there. What do they need to end it. What ideas do they have.

I know of several causes: disability, economic loss, affordable housing, drugs, mental health, disenfranchisement, etc. All are in different percentages of the whole and each needs different solutions. Without targeted solutions you would simply move the problems to the inevitable disgusting slum situation.

@toronto_Georgia
I have been anthropologically studying the shelter system.

In the NY system, the number of government employees in the system is of comparable magnitude as the number of homeless. Even if you solved the homeless problem, the city would then be stuck with a large number of government employees still on the payroll.

The shelter system is really a government crony machine and a way to grab tax dollars.

@toronto_Georgia
The people in the shelter system are required to submit themselves to psychiatrists, and there are many corrupt psychiatrists. Psychiatry is used as a weapon of control.

Democrats talk about replacing police with psychiatrists. Bull. The police world has due process and the psychiatric world doesn't. The psychiatry world is judge, jury, and executioner. They can make any judgement they want, without check, and they can take any action they want. They often take strong action.

Once people have the experience of being bullied by psychiatrists, they will miss the police.

Psychiatry wards are torture chambers. There are no civil liberties. No way out. No lawyer. No court. The psychiatrist can keep you there as long as he wants. He has dictatorial power. And psychiatrists can't handle rebuttal. They melt down emotionally like babies.

As a scientist, I judge the world of psychiatry to be weak. It's well known that psychiatrists are the weakest type of doctor, the ones who did most poorly in medical school, or the ones who were lazy.

There exist techniques that work. Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais Technique are mind-body techniques. The Altech and Feltech communities are large, they are well trained, and they have game. The world of music conservatories has embraced these techniques. It's now standard practice when learning an instrument to use mind-body techniques.

Altech and Feltech practitioners are far more wise with emotions than psychologists or psychiatrists. The way to emotional serenity is with mind-body control. Almost all psychologists and psychiatrists are totally ignorant of Altech and Feltech. It's a shameful scientific whiff.

Alexander Technique textbook: jaymaron.com/shaolin.html [jaymaron.com]

Well that's how you unite the country

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197904
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.