slug.com slug.com

2 0

Very few politicians maintain a core of political integrity. Particularly if it costs them at the polls.

pegidacanada 7 Mar 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@iThink

Integrity used to be rewarded by voters and now it's the other way around.

Polk made campaign pledges and as president he honored his pledges.

Trump does what he says he'll do, and he invites you to watch him do it, like a reality show.

Stephen Miller said that your most valuable possession is your integrity, and that you must protect it at all costs.

that's because they know that if they stick to principle and faith to righteous leadership they'll soon be looking for a different job. Not an excuse but an honest observation of the professional politician.

Correct. That’s why Trump was so refreshing, he is not a politician

@pegidacanada whenever people would ask me about Trumps popularity that is the answer I gave. He (Trump) is NOT a politician he is NOT a polished nuanced user of artful and manipulative language. He said what he believed needed to be said and he didn't apologize for being who he is.

I would dearly love it if our resident trolls / progressives would tell us how Biden admin has been an improvement over the Trump admin - so far.
Biden...c'mon man....20k jobs killed, costs of gasoline increased about 35%, kids in cages, tens of thousand invaders swarming the southern border, rampant printing of money - insanely rapid inflation...he folks can total collapse of the American economy be far away?
Yep...lets hear from you progressives - tell us how great it is to be rid of Trump

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:198960
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.