slug.com slug.com

2 3

Joe Biden shares a farcical story about Vladimir Putin-
[redstate.com]

Joe Biden likes to tell wild, farcical stories that make him seem like a much tougher figure than he is. It’s kind of his thing, and it’s only gotten worse as his obvious mental decline has accelerated. I suppose his memory isn’t what it used to be, and that means he has less of a filter.

During Biden’s recent interview with George Stephanopoulos, he decided to share another likely tall tale. This one revolved around Vladimir Putin, one of the favorite foils of the president. And while history dictates that Biden has never been much of a match for the Russian tyrant, he wants you to think otherwise so you get this.

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Joe Biden and farcical is redundant. The idea that after almost 50 years of lying in public office he is now telling the truth should be considered a logical glitch. Yes, Joe Biden has and will continue to lie

reminds me of Barney Fife making Karate chops in the air and saying in his nasally voice "my whole body is a lethal weapon" - LOL!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:199503
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.