slug.com slug.com

5 2

The Biden Administration is imposing a media blackout at the border-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perfectly fitting for a blank president. He needs his sleep, can't have the pesky media disturbing his holinesses meditation. How could we survive without his transcendental enlightenment.

Nooooo - I disagree. THE MEDIA is imposing a blackout at the Southern Border. I believe if the media wanted to badly enough they would be there with cameras, doing interviews, showing images of the invasion etc whether the Communist Biden administration liked it or not.
I do not blame Biden so much as I blame the propagandist News Media for most of the serious social problems we are having now.

I partly agree, but the Biden Admin almost certainly has a hand in keeping that situation under wraps as much as possible, even if their role is smaller than the medias.

The Biden Administration is imposing a media blackout on Biden.

Well when you have corruption to hide you can’t have the media exposing your actions.

Imagine if Trump went to the border personally and demanded to inspect the cages, and made a big emotional show about the deplorable conditions.

Mini AOC.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:199890
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.