slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (301 - 325)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. World class education content,librivox.org content, Deals with coursera, Udemy,Skillshare will make me go less to youtube and invite computer and other skills experts to make videos and host videos here.

2. I recommend reaching PraveenMohan, [facebook.com], [instagram.com] who has 975k Subscribers, being harassed by youtube
    I just put a note recommending you.

3. Please host Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, Ask Jimmy Dore to host videos here

4. Please get governments support, I bet Government of India is looking for alternatives.

5. Create sub-pages for local region, your site automatically picks up my location (If I am ok) and connects me to local chat page of what's happening around like traffic, news, views and ratings of restaurants etc so we don't go to facebook, integrate local weather with 7 day forecast, drill down to hourly as local front designs. The conversations are groups of strangers with ability to create groups with char limit.

So glad I give my freedom of speech here I gave my honest advice for an opinion piece on should illegal foreigners get there licenses here in the United states and I have my professional opinion from professional driver point of view and boom got banned for a week from Facebook I have just been getting banned back to back to back and it's crap from 5 yrs ago there now picking on me for and banning got so sick of it. Hate censorship because am a wrong think human being according to the LAMESTREAM media glad I finally found a place among my piers where I can give a 100% honest opinion and not worry about backlash

They were mounting their COUP LONG BEFORE ELECTION YEAR!! Why do you think they gave Driver licenses to illegals!? It was in case republicans demanded ID at the Polls. (Which will never be crossed checked any way) But the Republicans didn’t even care enough to impose it to deter illegal voting! Republicans participated in the coup against Trump! In no way the Dems were able to pull this coup by themselves without the help rogue republicans! We were stab in the back by family! Sad!

As an IT consultant I can confidently report the following first impressions to assist you

1. Signup was tricky, errors not obvious on address field
    2 insistence in geographical data not necessary
    3 Your numbered list in this rtf editor is not working properly
    4 list of countied for uk incomplete (no west midlands), not ordered alphabetically, and can in any case be derived from town or city
    5 Use an rtf feed like FB, everyone is familiar with that and there will be many tools to support that approach
    6 I made a comment and on an article can't easily find it

The free speech goal is admirable but talk outside of politics needs more promotion for a forum like this to grow.

Im a web developer and would be happy to work on the site for free. You can check out my profile on LnkedIn at [linkedin.com]

On the signup page (Brave browser) where you select the contributors you want to follow, the submit button was half hidden off the bottom of the page. Scrolling down did not change that. There was enough of the button visible to click it, though.

Queensland, Australia Elections. The new campaign for left leaning politicians is FEAR.
Queensland Labor party had zero policy for the future, just we closed the boarders to keep you from dying, we saved you from that wicked Covid1984 disease, you will have no jobs or economy, but we saved your lives, vote for us. Sadly the Queensland people thought about today with NO concerns about the next four years...Queensland people have been dumbed down by the lying elite left wing main stream media, political motivated lies from our Chief health officer...four years you silly people, not just the rest of this year, how sad you forget what Labor did the last four years 100billion DEBT...Your BAD people.

The dems. Are going to steal this election and when our republic falls so does the rest of the world sad day

Not going to happen, turn off CNN.

@Maryken hind sight is 20/20

My only idea is an app on the various app stores.

Still stumbling around trying to get a feel for it. Like what I see so far.

Your "site certificate" needs reviewing. I've had a hell of a problem with my AV blocking attempts to get here.

Hi all,
I'm also a Christian, but I hate religion. There is a christian religion, which has caused harm to many people through the years through it's actions, then there is the relationship with Jesus the Christ which is totally different. I grew up in the church and for forty years I was a member of that religion. Then God finally got through my pride and arrogance and reached my heart. Now I actually know him and what you see in most churches is not what he wants.

Is it just me, or could the pages name and icon be associated with the "skin head" movement? and is that truly what we want to represent? isn't better to pick something that looks academical or some shit, you know laymen loves that crap

Help.

Make the saving of profile different most are not that literate come to this stuff

Advertise ur site more find easier search of friends and get a messenger for pms instead of just posts

This is a very important site to bring awareness to our younger people, that we are free, we do have the right to free speech and there is hope for us as a nation in the future.

Hello might i ask how's the social climate of Australia regarding free speech and alike? are your universities overrun by gender-studies as well?

Maybe you could stop banning people for unpopular opinions.

Hello might i ask what's the unpopular opinions is? that is quit litterly the opposite of free speech so such notion worries me

@perXautomatik I'd tell you but I'd probably get banned again.

Right off the bat the character limit on the display name seems to be a slight limitation/irritation. I will be exploring this platform. Will it always be free to use? If so, I like the layout so far, looking to escape facebook and transfer my groups from there to a new platform. Will this be the one I prefer?

Ok, now when I first started a new account here there seemed to be a 14 character limit to screen name, but now after going to settings the character limit is much higher, is this how its supposed to work?

Thanks

Having a problem confirming my identity. My email my be wrong. Should be: weis@fea.net

I was referred here by a rival webpage.

They were concerned about your offensive content and I just wanted to see what they were talking about.

What did they mean by this photo ?

Hello might i ask what you have learnt regarding the pages offensive content?

@perXautomatik

Agnostic.com is full of over-sensitive weirdos.
Unfortunately, Slug.com has a far more organized group of disinfo shills.

The worst part is that a majority of them are not even American and yet they are illegally interfering with U.S. policy.

My Twitter friends suggest that I just settle for third party at this rate but Hawkins and La Riva are massive commies also Trump and Jorgensen are massive fascists. I pretty much have no choice but to vote for Sleepy Biden when the alternatives are this ridiculous. Do not even get me started on Kanye Omari West.

[agnostic.com]

@Mikewee777 Thank you for your reply! hum didn't deter me from staying here from now but it's interesting to learn a viewpoint that other than my own and i'm grateful for your input

@perXautomatik my input is wrong by default according to both major political parties.

Scratch my fist comment. I got through the navigation about pics. Sorry.

I would love the idea of uploading a pic save on my phone onto the site

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.