slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (376 - 400)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello everyone!
Arrived here following RamzPaul. Looking forward to new friends and conversations!

Welcome!

Thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Hy ,i am a young student ,i am 18 and i am arabic too ,i am here too know how people think and their ideas ,i am here to give my opinions too ,about some interesting topics ,even i am young but i can say that i have a lot to say ,sorry for my english , i am doing efforts to improve it , i m here to accept others opinions so that they accept mine
Tnx

Well i really don't know cause i'm new to this

Welcome Newbie! 🙂

MADLAD!

Im In Canada.I’m big fan of all the YouTube commenters ,aj,dp, cc , PewDiePie

And Steven Crowder, rotc

“Some people” if they don’t already know, you cannot tell them.

How come the dislike has been removed, I have to use it sometimes, because nothing else applies

Also shorten your post limit I don't want to read a novel

We need more hot woman and muscle cars and robots and guns

But if we can't meet those supplies i would settle for a "featured" livestreaming area that shows (if applicable) 1 or 2 current livestreams from your people-ga-rythym

Also I guess first the ability to with host a livestream here or embed from a host would be for sure my kind of place to watch livestreams.

I receive notice there is some new post about my last input to the site. I open it to find what seems like two or three lines that MIGHT be what the notice is about, but it's hard to tell. Which one was recently added compared to what was long past, and it's hard to tell if I've read it or not. The same person is listed as tagged me, same person has commented, same person has reacted... like two or three listings from the same person all about the same item. Did I already read it? Do all two or three say the same thing? They are all three about the one added comment from me. The worst part is that I have no idea which of the LONG list I have opened and read, or not. I think the site is a great idea, and I'm glad you want to tweak it to improve its functions... so THANKS!!!!

Saw site 'grab' interested me but no women in your start page.... Needs to change. Cannot wait to get ito this site. Looking forward to new intellegent thinking.

Yeah hot womans that's what we need on the front some eye candy! I agree... oh oops I mean yeah equality! Woman have brains too!! Need a couple to throw down and represent am I right? 🙂

Still navigating things, but the site has repeated words strangely on my profile page and also said that I enjoy "love." I do enjoy love, but I never wrote anywhere that I enjoy love. Had a good laugh over that. Otherwise I wouldn't say this is the cleanest or most user friendly set-up, but giving it time to improve. Overall, I'm pleased.

Sooo I hear you enjoy 'love' ? Hahaha

The Individual + Free Speech = Democracy

So happy to have this! First suggestion - make a dropdown or "hide comments" button for a post. Right now this top comment has a ton of subcomments and it seems ridiculous to have to scroll down all the way past them. Being able to hide or show them will make the site much cleaner.

Im from Northern Ireland
Let me put that as an option ffs
??

Everyone knows northern Ireland is just a city of the UK separated by a bit of water 😉

Would like to be able to select 1) a Newest Comments option within Groups → Mine. To be able to see all the newest comments within my combined groups. (This option is available within an individual group), 2) a Newest Comments option within all IDW Groups combined.

I’m sure it’s been said a few hundred times, but the navigation is severely lacking in “user friendliness”. Swiping back doesn’t work, no back arrow, etc

Never look back! Just keep moving forward and it will all work out 😉

Yes yes yes

A photograph from my series White Privilege ©Robert McDougall.

I really have nothing to say that this short film says better than I ever could, after this I shall join in the comments and discussions, first I must show what I am about. There is a way for all of humanity, watch and hopefully understand.

Site looks great. This thread looks more like an ‘introduce yourself’ forum instead of the suggestion box. I would suggest an ‘introduce yourself’ section and stiff penalties for those who post off topic comments in other threads. Kidding.

How can we start our own groups?

The site looks great. I wish the community great success. Thank you

It has to be user friendly and have lot's of sharing features we want to attract our people from fascistbook we want people to leave that fascistbook facebook plateform

Thanks for opening up this site
Hoping to have lots of good conversation

Tell people how to start up their own group

I am very excited to see this amazing group; never thought it could be pulled off without being a target for the left. Wonderful, exciting and I am hopeful for the future.

It is still early (with regard to being a target of the Left). They typically wait until there are a lot of users and then attack.

I think the impeachment was a veiled two pronged smear campaign designed to poop up the republicans as much as possible. That Pelosi's real reason for holding back the articles is because she's on the second prong of her attack and is now smearing the senate republicans. The dems already new that Trump's popularity was going to go ballistic so they did what they could to shut it down. And that explain why so little of what the dems are doing makes sense.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.