slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (676 - 700)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok you want my ideas on how to have a legitimate Free speech website? Get rid of your “bad words” definition and filters. If a word is terrible to you you don’t have to use it. Joined today and not sure I’ll be around long at all because straight away you’re pushing limits on what are unacceptable words and what didn’t I see in “settings”. I just ain’t convinced you have it in you to be Free speech and will soon enough be exactly like Facebook, punishing speech that disagrees with your chosen narrative and using “community standards” to shut down the world’s favorite target. I hope to see that’s not the case but you asked so I’m giving you my opinions.

I like debate on the fate of the dying Abrahamic Religions and the New Age and Pagan (fast growing) spirituality

Judaism and Christianity are as alive today as they were 1800 years ago. Media alone perverts perceptions to make you believe what they want.

Hey everyone

I started my here just now. It claimed that it had sent me an email to verify. It had not. I clicked 'resend'. It still did not send an email to me. The email address is correct.

Hi found this sight through the YouTuber Daisy C. I want to say thankyou for providing a place for free speech and not censoring people. I also really enjoy that I can pick what interests me to see news on and I don't get Kardashian fluff etc in my news feed. Do not like how biased Google news is so this is fantastic. Am new here so if I find anything I think needs improving or have any ideas will def let you know.
Just wanted to say thanks
Kind regards Em D

I have posted a link twice and it isn’t showing up...

Can you spell “censorship”?

There were site-wide posting issues yesterday.

Is it normal to see up to five posts of the same article (by the same person)?

Plz any one teaching hacking

I'm from France. I completely agree from this site.

How can i do now?

Seems I'm not the only one with this problem!!

Hey, bought the 100 usd prize with Slug.com coins and I didn't receive anything.

I am only one from India. Fristly you talk some Indian industry which lead your reward to us.

Hello friends

I seem to be not getting the conformation email to verify my email. I thought it strange to see no notification when i signed up for slug. Checked spam and other folders in email acc and no joy in finding the email you are suppose to send.

Looks good! If I were to whinge I would say, I'm unable to scroll down and read the comments whilst keeping the video playing? When you try and it cuts it off, it also starts again from the beginning when you press play. Bit ball achy 🤔👍

I tried to change my default email and slug didn't send a confirmation link.

I only found your site minutes ago but for now I will say keep doing what you are doing and thanks and I am sending the link to others NOW Cheers Greg

I am not receiving the identification email supposedly sent to me. I believe it's because it's a Google Gmail address.

Still waiting for that link, for verification. On a positive note, it seems to have stopped me receiving any spam

Hello, maybe it’s me and I am not very familiar with the mechanics of a site like this and still learning it, but it seems a bit complicated. I have not grasped the difference between a group and a fan space, I will try posting and interacting but at the moment I wish the UI was a bit more intuitive. Maybe I am just too old and stupid. Best Regards

I do not understand how I can browse for people I watched and knew from other platforms. When I click "browse" I immediately come to posts of other people. Thanks NINA

I've just found your website, so I really don't have much to say. But I will let you when I do.. Bye for now.

I just created an account today, and there is a "Please click on the link in the email we sent to you." step (presumably to confirm the validity of the email address). I didn't receive an email and clicked on the "Please resend" option ... still nothing. I created an account here in part because I am reducing my dependence on Google (YouTube) for news and entertainment. I use Gmail. I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but with everything going on these days, I thought you should know. It's been three hours and I will attempt to change my default email before logging out. I wouldn't post this if it was not highly unusual - I've checked spam and the other default areas like Social and Promotions.

Quick update - switched to a hotmail account - still no email.

My husband can't sign in. Tried everything. Defaults to me. Says he has an account but nothing is sent to it to get a code?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.