slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (726 - 750)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is there an app or icon I can have on my desktop?

Is there anything you can identify, since you've been an adult, that you think has changed for the better in your society?

Put Fleetwood on the UK options

ON THE CASE AGAINST THE PROMOTERS OF THE CORONA PANIC - I have two skeptical friends, thats why I wrote these TWO PDFs, I tryed explaining the corona situation to them, they are quite intelligent, but this is also difficult to swallow emotionaly. It is a transcript and expansion of lawyer Fuelmichs case against the leader of WHO, the developer of the PCR corona test, and the leader of the German center for dicease control - he presented his case on his youtube chanel here -

TRANSCRIPT AND EXPANSION

1- The case against the promoters of the corona panic - [docdroid.net]
2- Documentation and references - [docdroid.net]

It goes slowly, but I think I have made some progress with some. Meaby it will also help with your skeptical friends. If they will only hear 5-10 minutes each time dedicated to the corona situation. THERE IS A CLEAR PRESENTATION AND LOTS OF FACTS

These doctors are inspiring, there are great initiatives going on. WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE - Uniting around the world with integrity and right action. [worlddoctorsalliance.com]

Only just joining this , it’s early days for me. Thank you for asking.

No one, whether theyre developing a platform like this, posting something like this, or commenting on something like this, should ever fool themselves into pretending like whether Jesus Christ is or isn't the truth, isn't necessarily the most divisive possible reality, so the only tenable position if not eternal true freedom, is temporary false power

I heard about Slug from J. Ishiro Finney on YouTube and I want to try it out for a little change of pace. Be warned I do say stupid stuff but I'm not trying to be mean. I just like discussing stuff and sometimes sharing my tin hat fiction online. Favorite subjects are cartoons, anime, art, pulp fiction, sci-fi, fantasy, cartoons, comics, but I'm not up to date with the mainstream media.

Politics wise? Independent. I like Trump. He does good and some stupid stuff but it's kinda intresting having a Meme-lord President. Not a fan of Net Neutrality but . . . Not a fan of extremist politics either. It's funny BLM and Antifa members voted for Biden and Kamala Harris because they just decided to switch out the Meme-lord for an Established politician with deep ties to real fascists, like China's organ harvesters, and a former DA, Kamala Harris, who was pretty much a crooked cop in Lawyer form if her record of how she handled prisoners in California proved true.

Please be aware I'm behind on news stuff so what I posted here may have already been debunked.

I might post bible verses sometimes.

I don't mind shitposts.

I do mind not abusing the Social Medias TOS which Twitter's is terrible. Lots of wiggle room for abusing it. I liked CH Cookie's TOS because they clearly stated what they wanted.

The big test is usually the nsfw accounts.

Like I said. I'm just here to try something for a different change of pace.

Pleasure to meet you.

O que é IDW

Hi Thanks for your welcome I've watched your site grow against the odds. I know its not a popular view but I think we need to use their own weapons against them. Take a look at the crazy hate laws here in Britain. It'll be to late after we lose our rights. I'm only taking about MSM celebrities and minister's. As for you giving prizes for videos or comments etc. If I'm lucky and win please keep it and use the money to help with the site. We need someone with loads of money to set up a honest not bias. Tv platform which the BBC only pretend to do.Presenters from both sides. Tell people when it's just your opinion. Sorry to go on . Cheers from Nick.

Happy dog... and welcome!

Would be really convenient if you guys made an app

We have on android... apple banned us!

Still trying to figure things out here. Is there a way to quickly invite someone to join?

We've some share buttons...

My gmail quit working as of November 27th? Weird I’m trying to find out why

Have you checked the spam filter?

Can’t get my link to verify in my email? Where is your email link coming from?

slug.com

Can you the hours to the dates of posting? I don’t see it

Looks good so far

For starters, you need to get your clanking security system woking properly. Consider streamline or even eliminating the need for joining a group before you can post in it. Getting past your very first login is very trying and difficult enough to eliminate most users. I have had set up multiple accounts to get onto your system and have been repeatedly rejected as though I were a complete stranger, even when I try to rely on a link sent to me by e-mail. I am dead certain that you can fix these problem and, should these problems continue, I will give this forum as a very bad job. Another thing, you ask for personal information that no one should reveal to the public and instructing your software to hide the details of your personal information is very, very tricky.

This is my second attempt to use this site. I got tangled up in your security system and in frustration, I opened a new account.

Will do, thx for ur work

Add a search bar

LOVE the name. That's a winner.

Don't employ politically bias people regardless of their minority 'privileges'. They will drown free speech with righteous opinion.

Monitor and be strict on; 'calls to commit bodily harm' 3 strikes rule may work.

Don't sell out. Be bigger than that. There's enough money to be had with the direction you're headed.

Give surprise awards (coins) to RAMDOM users. It helps to promote a gaming mentality.

Don't employ shadow banning techniques. You'll get found out and break trust.

Be transparent

Offer advertising early as people are ok with it in moderation.

Never forget where you came from and who your audience is.

That's it for now. Good luck and look forward to the journey with you. The best is yet to come.

I just heard about Slug from Sydney Watson and signed up. So far I've enjoyed the structure of this website. Navigation is easy. Don't have to jump through a million buttons to change a setting. Really straightforward and easy, which is rare these days.

Just FYI, I heard about this site while watching a YouTube video by Daisy Couzens on SkyNews Australia. She mentioned that her video was sponsored by you and that you are a conservative site that promotes free speech. I just signed up.

Is there an App or an icon for Slug? I couldn’t find one in Apple Apps

I just joined from listening to Daisy Cousen's recent video. So happy to see so many commenators active on the site (e.g. Sydney Watson, Ben Shapiro, Jorden Peterson...) I have no complications so far 🙂

Well as a writer and artist I would suggest adding a category for creations. I think you could draw in a larger audience if it had a place for that. I myself love looking at others art and stories and crafts. You can learn a lot about a person that way. Just a thought.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.