slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (776 - 800)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just allow free speech that the woke SJW crowd cancels, especially in Big Tech. Even if I don't agree with it, it deserves a place to be heard.

I feel very comfortable with Slug so far. Thank you for starting up a great alternative service.

I just joined and I also just deleted my Facebook because people were getting offended and I just don't care anymore.

Yes, the Snowflakes are offended by their own shadows.

Probably wrong spot. get email, suggesting join idw, so i try. i seem to need a different username from slug, but using same email. it rejects me for email already in use. i am an old git, hopelessly confused. any advice on joining idw, would like to also use noyade

Don't ban people with whom you disagree, spotlight them so all can see why you disagree. Open discourse is the best way to shine light upon bad ideas and enhance good ones.

Something at the top of the site to say how many active members, how many online..

As an easy way to invite a friend. You know, have a template or something that I can send to my buddies.

I think the left needs to learn a lesson! And it's time all the silent RIGHT STOOD UP.

Organizing as a group seems to be working for the opposition, so let's get together and magnify our voices as they do.

A back to basics section would be of great assistance.

As much gets lost within the intellectual labyrinths of my-and.

What are the building blocks of consciousness and how do we all share them in the most efficient ways.

What is a language and how to prevent our selves, from becoming spell bound and sentenced through our own beliefs.

Give person a fish and you sustain them for a day Guide them on how to fish, they are equipped with a life long skill.

Got it and I Will ...thanks for your support ..thanks🌞🛡✨

It depends who you want to be there. If you want brawlers who in town carry a AK on their backs, SLUG seems ok. If you want to contribute to bipartisan construction SLUG is as bad as it gets. I am willing to think with you after you tell me which is your target group

I did not see an option to delete my own post that might be pretty awesome to have

Sure will provide feedback I was just reading the tutorial

First time in slug after learning of such from Ramzpaul. Looking on this platform for like minded -Kevin McDonald, Ramzpaul, Jared Taylor & Sam Dickson.

It would be great if hitting a link in your notifications took you to the notification and highlighted the element of which you are being notified. would help speed things along in threads that have gotten out of hand

Let people read stuff and lurk before having to

Hello! Just joined, everything seems to be great so far. Thanks!

The combinatiob of Levels and your lousy search capability makes it impossuble for grand new members to reconnect with their friends migrating from facebook

How do I find the Polls? The first place I go to look for something are the 4 headings above Post, Browse, Groups, Learn so could Polls be added under Browse?

When you browse posts, one of the sort methods is "Polls" ... see [slug.com] We try to avoid too many options in the main navigation.

I would like to see an edit button on these posts here. I just posted a question and want to amend it. I meant to say have Topic as a separate heading under "Browse".

Members can edit their posts for a few hours ... we do this to have date/time integrity. BTW, are you on mobile or computer?

I don't see anything to do with sports?

You can tag your posts with sports topics.

Hi, I tried to use my own name as a 'username' but it says it's taken. However when I tried to search for the profile under that name, it comes up with no results. Can I find out how to get my name if it's not being used? Many thanks!

Sure - send me a direct message and I'll check what happened and fix if possible.

I don’t see a way to search for a friend that recently joined.

You can search by username from the "browse members" page (see search button)

Android app would be welcomed by me

I think we published it last week or two... I'll double check that it's there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.