slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (851 - 875)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just getting used to the interface and layout.

Stop running males to the ground

How are males being run to the ground?

Debate strategies needs a post with poll feature.

Every post can have a poll... look for the "Poll" button when you post.

Really happy to have finally found something like IDW》Stumbled upon via the Short "In Shadow"

Quick question 》is there a Networking Community....a Board to exchange ideas, seek Opportunities, etc ? 》lookin forward to engaging w/Like Minds

Locals.com has what you’re looking for. Or download The Rubin Report app. [apps.apple.com]

I’m a fan of ordinary web forums where community addresses topics not each other on the first level.

The FB style of news feed driven with key words and algorhythms should be an option for those who only know FB style.

Honestly I'm quite impressed with the state of things. I wasn't sure if this was gonna be what I was looking for but it's perfect and the functionality of the site and the app is more than adequate.

If I have any ideas I think we can all benefit from then I'll be sure to let you know.

Kind regards

I have just joined. Why is the content all American?
I gave my address as in the UK.

I'm a fellow travelers.

Thank you for the opportunity of joining. As you know the media, politians and judges are not acting in the people's interest. With you all the way
The truth hurts, you folks are on target , god is with you all , we need you . Our government has a virus. You movement has to be the cure. Thank you all

Well, I'm seeing a lot of right wing and even somewhat far right wing comments. More than I expected. I think that speaks to just how shut down their ideas and perspectives have been for a while by the general population. Whether it's factual or not, it seems to be the perspective. I'm also seeing many men to every one woman.

My expectations had been to see more of a mix of sentiments from all over the board being discussed and I would love to see more of that. I'll put more effort into looking for those discussions. I'm not really sure how to encourage more involvement from left leaning minds but I do know that we would benefit from more incumbent from women. I'm not suggesting 50/50, I don't care about being equal in outcome, just that it appears to me that the women here are primarily women that are comfortable operating in a primarily masculine setting and discussion style and that it would be beneficial to gain more perspectives from women that are mostly in feminine style dialogue. I can do both and I'm most comfortable in a more masculine style conversation but I also see that important perspectives get missed when we aren't really listening to these type of women.

I’m a third generation white African, born into a farming family in Zimbabwe, where we farmed up until the time 4200 white farmers were forcefully removed from our farms, due to the colour of our skin! I am totally opposed to Foreign Aid as it has destroyed Africa and made the Continent a lot poorer with a greater number of Africans being malnourished. I’d like your input on Foreign Aid in Africa...

Hi, great site, not too sure about the fist logo... Looks a bit ANTIFA to me

Use lighter colors... brighter, happier, more warm colors. You want to maximize views. I get it... the 'dark web." But enough's enough. Heh.

I'm new but support free speech and pride in the white race.

WTF does "I "Pride in the white race mean"? Does that mean that you are proud of anyone who has light-coloured skin? Even paedophiles, racists, bigots, criminals, axe-murderers, liars, etc etc?
It sounds like an all-encompassing catch-all pride that is not at all based on any particular merit or accomplishment, which means it is essentially meaningless...

Yeaahhhh... one of the main reasons for this site is to not engage in politically charged and potentially hateful 'identity politics' such as a preoccupation with race, gender, sexuality, etc. Positive culture and behavior is the important thing here... as well as fostering a societal landscape of equal opportunity (not social engineering of equal outcomes).

why does my profile look different????

Did you try turning your head to see if that changed it?

@Vifferari ha!!..lol no..lol

Make it so that when you click a link in the daily emails you go to that specific post. Right now the link leads to what I guess is the home page. I don’t even know where to look for the post I wanted to read.

Can we get Candice Owens on board? Obvious choice!

Yes, she has a group 🙂

Make it easy for me to find my post I would see replies I want to see replies that's better

Trust me I've given this a lot of thought. Diversity is where cultures can all work together as one. Now let's be clear. In human history this has never happened. In any civilized society success happens when everybody has common interests. That's why multiculturalism will never work. Inclusiveness is very acceptable but you have to include yourself into the culture of the society you are joining. It's all bulshit. It's the 1% wanting to control the world. The technology now exists and everybody is signing up the propaganda machine has never been more powerful. The Coronavirus is a scare tactic possibly an attack on fossil fuels. I know that the world is coming to Peak it's coming to a point of no return almost the human race is a virus and it will consume itself and sadly that's a fact bottom line the only solution is the world needs a common goal something not written in fairy tales religion in Brackets bottom line technology is the end of us no more control no more balance

Artificial intelligence will destroy us to save the world Skynet LOL

"The Coronavirus is a scare tactic possibly an attack on fossil fuels."
Wow. That's a really remarkable theory; how did you come to that conclusion? Care to share your thought processes and/or reasoning with us?

PARLER has some good format and ideas but seems not to execute them well as they have so many bugs they are hard to use and super frustrating

SPELL CHECK is not very good...strictly 3rd grade....

Am new here am yet to understand how the app works
But I noticed something
There no way going back to previous page one has to tap on the home botton

Do you use the App. Apple or samsung? Or a browser?

We have to begin working like the Sun (Fusion) to give out large amount of energy.
Like the gases in the sun fuse to give large amount of energy. Let's also fuse to give such energy in this world.

I'm not receiving an activation link to my email and I have looked in all my folders for it. What's up? Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.