slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (876 - 900)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for asking. Before, I start making suggestions, I'll need to familiarize myself with your site.

I think that putting large pictures of videos, but not previewing links or headlines is driving down the overall quality.

My guess is that people who don't read much, and watch or respond mostly to videos, have a lower ability to have a substantive conversation, and possibly also lower intellect. Videos are also engaging and entertaining because of the images and tones of voice, production values, rather than the ideas and structure of the argument.

I suggest de-emphasizing the video previews, and adding a text or headline preview. FB pulls an image or two from every web link posted, and the headline or title, which has worked well for that platform.

Could not agree more!!!!!!!!!

I’m not a huge censorship guy, but some more moderation would be nice to phase out the Yahoo Commenters posting their ALL CAPS hyperbolic fringe-driven headlines meant to do nothing more than engage the trolling masses into self affirming circle jerk sessions.

Just move on, your not required to look at it, freedom of expression is of the most importance, censorship leads to facebook style problems

Just joined... will do.

Is there a thread on here for job searches?

It's a bit early to say what you can improve on, perhaps in a week or so of fumbling around I'll have some better ideas.

Well well someone is stealing by re linking /refowarding..it is redirected to agnositic site many times today.. try looking for your site and you will see some ass hole web site is stealing and redirecting!

Create a app that makes it easier to access on mobile devices

Found it......🤣

Just posted and a tag was created for my comment that could be problematic. I wrote “he’ll” and the tag was “hell”. Kinda funny. But can be misleading. Thanks for all you do!

I will, but only after I get used to everything. Thanks.

Like as as is at the moment , thank you

Looks great! Looking forward to future posts and commentary.

I see that the unsubscribe button is useless.

PC has gotten so ingrained into our being that we cannot discuss essential problems so they fester like a filthy wound. Needs to be cleansed and cauterised.

Thanks for the add. I believe we need to go back to being a country of people that are informed and not just influenced! MSM Is killing this country.

Im new to this site but will let you know in time.

I tried to use telegram.org and then found out it was run in Saudi Arabia.. I just did not feel comfortable anymore. Plus I used an anonymous name and later found out that people found me nonetheless under another name too. All very strange that they would collect data in that manner when I should decide what name i want. All this makes no sense.

Doesn't anybody here care the general Soleimani was killed at the direction of President Trump?

Should we care?

Move all those ads at left to right of page.

Hopefully this is not just another advertising outlet because if it is I'll hit delete.

I just joined, I need to check it out before I can give feedback

Would like to be able to select Groups - Mine, then see all posts in my groups with the Newest Comments. (Maybe there is a way?) As it is now, you can select one group at a time then select Newest Comments.

Another request: when you select Groups and see each group listed with a summary, would like to see Most Recent Post: (date) and Most Recent Comment: (date) after Last Activity: (date).

I think the pictures are too small

I've only just joined so I have no input yet on how to improve the site. As to how to best position the site, be vigilant to keep discussions fact/logic based and avoid the nastiness/squabbles into which Internet discussions typically devolve.

The best way to improve your site is to delete all of the echo chambers, and make it a place to discuss issues on a level and unbiased playing field. Otherwise it is just another set of insulated pockets of frustrated people amplifying their very similar ideologies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.