slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (901 - 925)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Really don’t know what this site is about. random Opinions? Not real clear on why I would use this site. And what does IDW mean?

I think a darker back screen. Something 'Warm'.

I miss My Space. I would love a homepage I could personalize. And, I'd like to see the personalized pages of other people and friends. ...even if you ripped off the way you had to kinda code to alter your page, that'd be cool too.

Will do after I’ve had a chance to browse.

I just joined. Will give you feedback after I've gotten to know the site.

Thanks for the add!

Hi, I am new here, even though I joined some time ago. I would love to connect with those who have knowledge of the dark deeds that are being committed by the the 13 families that rule this planet. I can no longer sit back and watch as children are abused, tortured and murdered. This has to STOP. Those who have participated must be punished. God bless our POTUS.

I've been paying attention to the dark psychopaths for a long time. There is a LOT of information available because so many are as angry as you and I are. One suggestion is a site called "top documentary films .com To look on the right side of the screen find two lines of words, topics. Click on conspiracy to see numerous pages of available documentaries. If you get in touch I'll feed you lots.

WRT my last post below.

Why not send a weekly updates to mailbox with this and other useful tips?

I think you can choose whatever level of information you like. Go to your account settings. I'm pretty sure I ticked one of the boxes offered to me. Correction, under the gear image, choose settings. It's the first question asked.

Is there a way of encouraging people to link directly to an article rather than via a social media platform (twitter), its irritating and laziness.

So far (1 day) I like it very much .. I'll comment if I have any suggestions

Free speech and free thought are essential to a free nation.

Why limit it to a nation?

Problem: Swipe right to go back doesn’t work. iPhone XR
Suggestion: when viewing pics/memes in group it would be nice to roll thru the pics without having to back out and sleet next one in line.

We need a better and encrypted facebook

Am still new to the site and just haven't been engaged enough yet to comment.

Is there an icon to use

I’m so happy to see this new site! Wow. I’m going to tell everyone!

Psychedelics plant medicines mental health , theosophy

Get to level 4 and make your own group for it 🙂

In my view the IDW are all wasting their time. I consider I have already found the answer. I am a human rights author (two books), activist and outsider from Auckland. New Zealand. I began seeking the human rights truth in 1991 and very strongly believe I found it. Ideology is created at the UN and invariably reflected in national constitutions. It is promoted by the left so-called liberals who can be regarded as fake liberals. The latter I now see as a death cult. The UN agenda aims to destroy western civilization and promotes totalitarianism and repressive States. In my view, this means the destruction of civilization itself. It is virtually all in my second book, Ethical human Rights: Freedom's Great Hope (American Academic Press, 2017) which has been met with an overwhelming silence. My book contains all you really need to know so why waste your time trying to find an answer to todays major problems. Good luck and God bless and I do enjoy your discussions - at least there is some sanity in the world.

No one is "wasting their time" in expressing thoughts, questions, ideas. It is how the human mind works best, to discuss and express. Don't put people down for wanting to express their thoughts and feelings. They can read your book if they choose, they can be interested in others opinions as well. Should people abandon watching informative documentaries and just read your book? Sheesh!!!

Yes, I think it is actually me that is wasting my time. Good luck to the IDW with your search for truth although I cannot see the point in reinventing the wheel. It took 2 1/2 yrs but NZ libraries have a copy of my book which could be obtained by interloan.

Make it where users can create their own chat rooms. Add video and audio to the chat or attempt to connect with another company that does the video/audio. And get Donald Trump and Alex jones on here. Make it nice on the phone. And please don't sell users information. Thank you!!

Well since I just got here I have no ideas about that at the moment. What I’m hoping for here is that I can talk without getting banned, and even being able to address the ban, as I’ve had happen with Facebook about a half dozen times now over the last 3 years or so. There seem to be some great minds here, so I hope I can learn some things I don’t already know about our history as well as other areas of interest. We’ll see. Game on.

You have tried to help me to make a post with a link. I still can’t do it. I want to link to an outside source. Your help shows me a url within IDW. Please help.

Just don't become the steaming pile of turd, which is Facebook. 🙂

Also having some minimal formatting capability would help, normal is BBCode.

Trying to include links in a post does not work in a normal manner. I'm having to minimize links via tinyurl.com as a workaround.

First time here soory not here enough

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.