slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (976 - 1000)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that the members are starting post with pictures and also adding their own pics, its starting to look more familiar to those that are on FB. I don't know if thats positive, but the more it looks familiar to the folk checking it out from FB, The more people are going to join. My wife is still thinking about it as the warning that comes from our security programs list the site as slightly dangerous.

Message me which security program is flagging this site and I'll check.

@Admin It is our Mcafee security.

I’d like to think this site will pursue aims and goals similar to those which many of us presumed FB would admire and adhere to, but which, sadly, they’ve failed in achieving.

Love the concept, and happy to join the community. Probably an obvious suggestion but a prettier site more modernized for use would be my only suggestion. Simple but welcoming to navigate.

Agreed we need to make things a bit more fancy... will do that soon!

A group specifically for feminism and MGTOW

You can make new groups when you're level 4+

I like to read through the posts.
When I enter into a post to read the full post then I want to return to that original post on the list it takes me back to the top. Either I’m doing it wrong( strong possibility) or something to look at. Please help

Will check this out as the browser should pop up back to where you left off. Thanks!

Hello. Who is we? 😁

😀 We is da peeple from under the steeple.

We shall see?

Thank will do when I become familiar

Given the recent post by [slug.com] what are your plans to reduce trolling....and how can we discourage poepl from the ad hominem 'name calling which is not a part of reasonable debate?

Have you flagged their content? We'll investigate.

Do you have an app?

Yep for iOS and Android.

Thanks for the join. I am on my iPhone now, but plan to finish my reading when I get to my computer. Looks good so far!!

New World Order seems to be real. Need a list of names. People name Soros but is there any evidence or a wild guess ? Thanks

I believe there is an emergent ecosystem without a leader... will post more about it soon.

How about presenting a "LOGOUT" button? Or am I just not seeing it?

Upper-right corner?

first day with my new eyeball! I'm just getting used to them. Thanks for pointing out the obvious that I had missed!!

How about Rebels Ezra Levant?

no?

are you suggesting Ezra and his REBEL Media as another one of the "Groups" to be involved?? I'd get behind that. Another group would be Candace Malcolm and her news team.

Ok this app keeps asking for photos and audio access, I have said no is this going to continue?.

Only if you want to upload photos.

Thank you for getting this site up and going. It is only going to get big from here.

Thanks - we're working hard! 🙂

I’m not the most tech savy but looking forward as a new member to exploring IDW for how forums are set up, general or perhaps by categories we identified as interests.

I was a Political Science guy in college and apparently wear out my friends in fb with thoughts more extensive than your typical memes. I’m appalled at out intellectual laziness and excited to find a place like this. John

We have thicker skin here 🙂

How to delete groups is not made clear.

Same space as "Join" button... it'll become "Leave Group" button.

Glad to be here. I'm tired of the totalitarian leftist big tech/social media and the MSM

We are free from any such control as run as a non-profit. Welcome!

Is Bishop Robert Barron an option on this? I was under the impression he was part of the IDW.

Anyone who seeks truth and understanding is welcome.

Be sure it runs well from a. Browser......I am sure apple will pull this App soon

Thanks - yes, we make sure it runs well on all non-app platforms for that reason. So far, so good!

Well being able to tell the truth without being suspended would be a start!

The Truth shall set us free!

Thank you for creating this forum!

We put a couple... "hmmm" and "dislike" but didn't like the "thumbs down" icon.

Instead of bios and work history, why not give space for ideologies and/or current political philosophies?

That's a good idea. Will think more about it.

Just signed up, initial reaction was absolute confusion. You get hit with so much and no explanation about anything. Looks highly cluttered. Hope it becomes more familiar.

Thanks - I've been thinking about simplifications for brand new members with features becoming visible as members gain experience.

Please add more jobs to profile. I’m an aerospace engineer that did prototyping and conceptual development as well as imaging processing, so very hard when only engineering and research are my only choices.

I was thinking of making it multiple choice as people have so many jobs and interests now.

I just joined , but password is complex and I can not find the hard paper record.
I will stay sig- in 🤠

If you ever get locked out, just request your password reset link and you're good to go.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.