slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (1001 - 1025)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please a link to the real intellectual dark web website so one can go easily to the original.

The original is in the mind of the IDW. We're the IDW community website.

When I do check in the headlines of topics puts me off. the language mostly.

There's a FLAG???

Yes, if you find someone being uncivil, just flag the content. Thanks!

Please look at [keychange.eu]

The fund Keychange is led by PRS Foundation, supported by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union, in partnership with Musikcentrum Öst, Reeperbahn Festival, Iceland Airwaves, BIME, Tallinn Music Week, Way Out West, Liverpool Sound City and Mutek.

They are not only destroying the meritocratic pyramid that rightfully existed in the art and music world but taking immense power and imposing their credo to young people seducing them with the illusion now they will be able finally able to suceed and make a difference. Look at the main photo how 50/50 it is .... 11 women and 2 men (In the back) they have funding for women only, BAME only and no properly trained and motivated and talented male white western artist can put his head out anymore. Also in academia and in workplaces now they prefer applications from BAME and LGBT etc. they are destrying A levels were you must have Stormzy and not Mozart , Clara Wieck and not Brahms ....

Ready to give any possible collaboration from London ....we are being annihilated , the whole Mediterranean culture is being cancelled , millenia of wester evolution trashed ... thank you for existing at least a beacon of shelter !

How about a platform for (email) pen pals? I would love to engage people in a conversation on topics in that format! Not just 2 sentence blurbs.

You can send a private message to other members when you reach level two.

Sign-in needs to improve. Took me 30 minutes to fill out new password form. Used SAME password I've been using & it was accepted! 😡😡😡. Please improve this feature, do not have time to mess with it!

The Dems are pushing a $15.00 an hour minimum wage, even for waitstaff. So a waiter makes $15.00 an hour plus tips? 4 diners are out eating, it's a $300 bill. 20% of $300 = $60.00. You are there for 2 hours, the waiter will be making $45.00 an hour. That means they would possibly be making more money then a skilled laborer. This will hurt small business, they have salary caps, which means they will either let employees go, or they will give them less hours.

To be fair though this would probably help our society in the long wrong..

By raises the amount waitstaff are paid, the restaurant businesses would be forced to raise prices and decrease other budget spendings, cause many to go out of business, but also decrease the amount of people eating out on a regular basis and bring back the traditional family dinner.

Remove lefties who do nothing but harass people who post anything that clashes with their mental world view , not everyone is going to be a robot like them taking orders from soro's , i have friends who have these batshit crazy people on their pages and they don't shut up and its pure bullshit, we could say trump cured cancer and these cunts would complain about that

let them say what they want

Stop asking people where they are and zipcode, not everyone lives in usa , there is life outside your borders

It's very refreshing to find a platform that encourages free thinking and differences of opinions. A platform where you can find intelligent conversations, where people act respectfully and value our differences.

I think that a GREAT idea would be to NOT make people sign up for a new account after not posting for a couple of weeks! WTF!

Please let me know how to leave this group. It is nothing like I expected, the name is a complete misnomer and has nothing whatsoever to do with intellect. It appears to be merely a group of narcissistic American political extremists.

We are not all that way welcome to IDW politics. You can't leave admin posted groups sorry

@Gerri4321 Yes, you can leave any group you don't like... including the 20 or so that we set up for members. We show the IDW group posts to everyone until they have joined 4+ groups.

@Admin no leave group button in open in open post @admin and you pin post at rol so all members see!

You need to provide a forum for the very conservative - we're getting kicked off Facebook and Twitter (& Gab is full of conspiracy theory nut-jobs).

Wrong tree your barking up! My profile is changed daily and you hope to have a voice good luck

Frustrating. click like and suddenly pages change... I don't like that. AT ALL. If I click 'like' I expect it to hightlight that function, NOT send me to another function altogether.

Can you explain this a bit more? The like button typically just updates the like count. Is there a but? Send me a @admin message.

Is there a way to hide your profile from appearing in search engine results?

Yes, go to settings.

Not competent from the beginning, Theresa May is gone. She CHOSE the job. Took £150k a year and two free houses, plus limitless transport and a team to look after her. Member of DC's cabinet, she KNEW the challenges before she started. She was NOT COMPETENT from day one.

I'm new to the page, but I can't find any option for push notifications. If that's not available please make it.

Yes, the app has push notifications. I'll check if they're working now.

When asking skills or talents, on the questions in the profile. I would add or replace construction with skilled labor. As a plumber and blue collar worker I feel a little left out. I believe the blue car community deserves more then a simple labor label or construction label. Thank you
Sincerely Cody myrant

You might like these guys: [slug.com]

I will check this out thoroughly when I have more time. I would like to have videos posted of the person whose group,we are supporting, otherwise so far just seems like a space to chat.

We currently let people post Youtube videos. We have code to support video upload but not the time to review the content.

Divide the topics in different categories in order to make easy to learn new subjects of different areas. And you could create topics about the areas that still have few subjects in the site.

We currently use groups and tags to organize topics.

On the iphone how the heck do you “go back”?

Ok so you have to swipe all the way from left to right, edge to edge and it will go back !

@hotshotharry Yes, it's built into iPhones (not our code).

Editing a post seems to be impossible, Help!?

Locate your comment, then tap or click the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines). The option to "edit" is nested there 🙂

Just kudos!! Nothing succeeds like success. Found others VERY knowledgeable, so I'm learning a lot. High skills in 'the art of disagreement ', for it is an art. So, thanks.

How do we make a regular TIMELINE post. i.e. NOT in a group? thx

Ah, I see the confusion/issue. You want to be able to post directly on your profile and have it show up to people who are following you... instead of only in groups. Will think of a solution for that asap. Thanks!

@Admin Aye, think you pretty much answered things; understanding the situation a little more clearly. Similarly, how do we RE-POST "others" content such as e.g. what appears here via this thread, NOT only to other popular SM platforms, but simply over onto our #IDW timeline? Are we missing something here, or is more a question of having to wait for the code to be written? btw, is this an OPEN SOURCED, or Proprietary based platform? thx!

@WPRPN Look at the bottom of any post to see: You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:ID. This site is 100% custom code. We might decide to open source it at some point but, as custom, it isn't built turn-key.

Shouldn’t need to close the app to see what time it is and every comment should have a time stamp, not just date.

We'll put the time once we figure out how to get time zones working properly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.