slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Covid-19: why vaccine mistrust is growing | The Economist - YouTube

This video has some misleading parts to it, but the overall message is worth thinking about. Why are we becoming distrustful of government, BigTech and Scientific Institutions? Maybe it is because they have become political favoring one political party and dismissing half of the country's concerns. If you want to gain trust you need to be more objective and less political and dismissive.

jsegor 6 Mar 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here is the bottom line...

You and everyone else is FREE to get your "vaccine". It is your freedom, your right and no one is stopping you. Go and get your jab!

What you do NOT have the right and freedom to do is FORCE your views or "vaccines" onto the rest of us. You do NOT have the right to label me an "anti-vaxxer" because of the decisions I make for my own body!

If you are "vaccinated", and all your family is "vaccinated", what are you worried about? Aren't you now safe? This is going to be coming to a head soon and the lefties need to keep their nose OUT of my personal choices with my health and body or shit will come unglued!

I actually agree. There should be no forced vaccinations on people. Just recommendations. Note that I said I did not agree with everything in the video. I post stuff that I don't necessarily agree with, since I need as many arguments as I can to make up my mind.

I am taking a risk with getting the vaccine but my calculation for my age is there is a higher risk if I don't. It is my personal decision based on all my reading and listening to the experts.

However, it may be a fact that if a sizable part of the population does not get the vaccines, the spread will be prolonged. Also, there may be higher number of annoying variants.

These two things can be simultaneously true:

• the larger the population that is vaccinated, the quicker the Pandemic is contained
  • people should not be forced to get vaccine due to the risks (small as they are) and partly out of the right for people to choose.

I despise a lot of the far Left, by-the-way. They are authoritarians.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:201128
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.