slug.com slug.com

4 5

Will Trump run in 2024??

I suspect he will not run. Instead he is focusing on building a truly strong New Republican Party, cleaning out the dead wood and helping those who follow to know how to fight the swamp. He is invaluable in creating a better approach to fighting and destroying the DNC. With the kind of energy Trump brings to anything he does, there will be new solid hope for moving forward from Biden’s disastrous administration. I believe Trump is also behind states passing legislation that makes Biden’s mandate loose all steam and effectiveness.

As to a new social media… boy they better have the best security against cyber attacks. You can count on not only all US high tech to try to take it down as well as China, Russia and lord knows how many other countries including the gang at Davos.

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump will be back this year.

Barron Trump???

At 18 I would highly suspect not. My impression of the young man (15) is that this whole experience may have somewhat soured him of the public in general and politics specifically. Often his pictures depict a person holding themselves pretty much under control. He may take after his mother and play his cards very close to his vest. Breaks my heart that he had to see just how ugly America can be.

@toronto_Georgia maybe 2028. The whole world is being played

@Poncho69 Minimum Age to run is 35. Not even sure the country will still exist then.

@toronto_Georgia okay. Well if judgement day comes we will have God's government

He's not getting any younger. He'd be wise to focus his efforts on other important matters.

He is a ball of energy and only works on things he truly cares about. He has lived the American Dream and has been speaking about the lousy government's efforts to deny people that since the 80's. Everyone ages differently. He is doing well and is highly motivated to bring back what America was/is supposed to be.

@toronto_Georgia I'm not saying he's a dementia case. But he really isn't getting younger. No one is. I think he can do more good as a non-president. I have by no means written him off.

@toronto_Georgia Yes, he is old AND a ball of energy, but I think what he really wants is to be declared the 2020 winner and to just do his second term. Most people strongly believe that is a dead end but we have a couple of rulings lately that say a recount has to happen. And it has also been credibly established that there was foreign influence. I thought I read somewhere once that if it is proven there was cheating and foreign interference that the one who lost is declared the winner....because without the cheating they would have been the winner anyway...no?

he does not need to run or even be in office if Republicans get control of the House in 2022 they can simply vote him in as Speaker of the house

First time I've ever heard that. Interesting. I thought Speaker had to be an elected Congressman in order to even be considered for that position. Can you provide the legislation that allows that?

@toronto_Georgia United States Constitution Article 1Section 2. "The House of representatives shall chuse their Speaker and Other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." --- nowhere does it mention you have to be a member of Congress.

U have to be elected as a Rep In order to be speaker of the House. there is word Trump might run for a congress seat and if he wins and the Repubs take over the House they will vote him for speaker of the House then they will impeach Biden and Harris and Trump will be president and will run in '24. but I highly doubt this is going to happen

@Thefallenangel no as i mentioned in The United States Constitution; Article 1 Section 2 there is no requirement to be either elected not a member of the house. There has not been a situation however where they have not been

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:201983
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.