slug.com slug.com

3 1

Lawmaker pushes VA to strip benefits from any vet who attended the Jan. 6 riot at the US Capitol
[theblaze.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is this asshole, Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.), calling for the same treatment of vets who might have participated in all the BLM and antifa riots last summer? I'll bet my right nut he isn't. Fucking Democrite

Nope, not a word.

@toronto_Georgia Of course he isn't. But we all knew that lol

@stevie-f When Trump was in office, at some point Dems and CIA, etc. were saying the most dangerous group of people were the veterans and servicemen. Jezzus, are they shitting on a bees' nest or what? Is this their way of including vets and servicemen in their supremacist danger groups to be feared and clamped down on. F! would not surprise me in the slightest.

@toronto_Georgia Does not surprise me either. One important step in a communist takeover is to disarm the populace - starting with the people who are likely to offer the strongest resistance.

How do you think these guys who fought for this country going to respond to loss of all benefits? How in heaven's name are other vets and servicemen going to respond? And considering the current state of this nut house country, is this just dangling a ton of red flags in front of all service men??

Think of the homeless veterans not being helped. The high suicide rates.

Biden putting illegal aliens up in hotels and footing their health care and lord knows what else.

Would you still be happy you served?

Wow you want them happy

Obviously not.

@toronto_Georgia not good but what is from this

@Poncho69 Dems truly are vicious.

@toronto_Georgia But it seems to be global

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202148
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.