slug.com slug.com

10 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are going to lose anyway. There is nothing we can do to stop it. Both the Rep and Dem are corrupt, and the systems has been bought ten times over. You can march, boycott, write your congress, but in the end, it won't mean shit. If you think it will, write you congress rep on an issue that goes against the party line. I will guarantee they won't respect your letter, and will write back with some tired ass condescension tone about why they are going to ignore your concerns, probably throw in some you don't know the full situation, so STFU. The powers that pull the strings and hold the money will continue to lie, use, manipulate the media to sell wars to impoverished patriots to exchange blood and limbs for oil and profits.

If u swell their mouth shut then u win the debate because u left them speechless.

Crazy times..

Unreal, but not surprising...

Sad that the school named after William F Buckley himself would allow this kind of behavior

Unconscionable! Obviously something brewing in this country. Sad.

If words are violence, wouldn't leftists be in bigger trouble for their verbal genocide, and intellectual terrorism?

The words "leftists" and "intellectual" should never be in the same sentence.

The Left hate truth and will always lash out in hate and violence when ever anyone dares to speak truth

We have raised a generation which has no tolerance for thought different from their own. They don’t believe in debate because nobody is allowed to think otherwise. The only solution to an opponent who won’t shut up or leave it for the leftist to punch them. We will slowly desced into a Soviet style revolution and they will silence and or kill us. The leftist politicians have already started the messaging regarding the evil of people with money.

They are the Red Guards on American campus. I hope their horrendous movements will be stopped before they turn in to a cultural revolution.

@Naomimi Otherwise a lot of conservatives are going to have to learn to run backward while expressing their views!

Words as violence? I'm going to have to chew on that article for a bit. My first instinct is people are #!!$ and should toughen up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20486
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.