slug.com slug.com

6 2

Biden just extended the mask mandate and encouraged governors to continue with lockdowns. WHY? They cannot administer the vaccines until 2023 unless it is still an emergency. See the link attached.
[facebook.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Eat fresh fruit nut fresh vegetables herbs and spices for heath not medicine to cover symptoms

Well we know that Joe Biden has been an influence peddling politician his entire life. In other words he has the morals of an alley cat. We also know that the vice president could easily be classified as a sociopath. The cabinet is full of wierdos who are obviously not competent. The House is ran by a senile old bat who never accomplished anything in her life. The Senate is ran by a man who threatened the Supreme Court with violence if they didn't vote his way. Corporate media is totally corrupt as our the intelligence agencies. Half the population has been throughly brainwashed. Our kids get a dose of communist propaganda everyday in school. Corporate America would rather make profits than object to genocide. The Federal Reserve is ran by an idiot. One of the largest humanitarian crisis in our history is developing on the southern border. China looks posed to invade Taiwan. All that and the biggest issue is vaccines and masks?

The vaccines must be used to complete the genocide of current Americans in order to allow our new "guests" to take over the vote for Dems. Only brown people need apply.

Link is busted but i hate faceberg anyway

I hate it too. Like being in enemy territory when checking out family and close friends postings. Of course, they are clueless as to my real sentiment.

Here is a copy of the posting I saw on FB

Broken link

My President is an idiot.

you (we) don't know who is POTUS - not really...we do know it isn't Biden though

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205029
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.