slug.com slug.com

3 0

He might have said it.

Azathoth 5 Mar 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So we're all agreed .... God speaks English

not funny - not funny one bit - but I won't cut your head off for publishing it

That's fine. I don't expect everyone to find it funny and I mock all religions. I don't think any should have special protection.

@Azathoth well alllrighty then - lets see you put up a similar cartoon with the prophet Mohammad on a cross or being assaulted by swine or...well, you're the creative one. come up with something like that and I'll believe you mock all religions...otherwise, you're just another hack taking the safe route. Christians aren't going to come after your head for mocking The Christ on the cross no less. So c'mon man...show some courage - lets see it. c'mon

@iThink if you check my other posts I have actually put up pictures mocking Islam and Muslims. I admit more of my posts mock Christianity but that's because I've just got more material on them at present. I'm certainly not a hack. Just a guy in England who builds aircraft.

@Azathoth building airplanes, growing an herb garden or driving a fecking Uber car have anything to do with whether or not you're a "hack" LOL!

@iThink but I did point out that I don't just mock Christianity which was your main charge. Something tells me you haven't checked my other posts because that would prove you wrong. Which makes you a moron.

@Azathoth

ha! called me a moron - so funny - a guy who tells me he builds airplanes as if that gave any credibility at all as a humorist, writer, satirist, joke teller. What the h does either have to do with the other - dummy hahahahaha. that's it I win! loser lol - hack...
c'mon do it - show us how you hate on all religions not just Christianity. c'monnnn...go for Mohammad - I don't believe you have the balls to do it. Can't say I blame you really. I mean mocking Jesus is safe because you know Christians won't call a jihad on you...but Muslims - yeah Muslims; that's a different story. so, like lots of folks who think they're being all brave and edgy and hip and cool by mocking Jesus you are none of those things. It takes zero courage to mock someone, or to mock a religion when you KNOW there will never be any threat of reprisal for it.

In a way, HE did say that!!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205116
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.