slug.com slug.com

2 2

I'm sure most on here by now heard about this one, but it's worth bringing up again as something of this nature could and most likely will spread to other states. Everyone, regardless of what your ethnicity is, should be very concerned about this...

Boston hospital to offer "preferential care based on race" with reparations framework-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They always state “anti racist “ but how can that be when you’re singling out another race?! This is idiotic!

That's way beyond idiotic.

The hated drinking fountains! One for whites and one for blacks.
But wait we will need one for females. One for males. One for Asians. One for I. One for We. One for You (singular and plural). One for She. One for It. One for They. One for Me. One for Us. One for Them.
The list can go on forever. Racism is an evil very nearly dead but groups like Antifa and BLM are pushing hard to revive it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209200
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.