slug.com slug.com

8 3

How to get jbp and others on here?

Can we get JBP, Shapiro, and the others to start accounts on here? Please give your ideas on how to accomplish this.

Williambyler 4 Feb 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure that if we git this comment bumped up a bit and we all send them emails etc they are going to want to scratch the itch at some point and have a look at the site, let's be honest this is a really good platform !! I don't see why they wouldn't want to check this out.

It really is an awesome platform, even without the big guys on here.

Kind of an off topic question but when abouts did this platform come out this year? It seems really recent but have not got a specified month or date.

No Idea, If you create a public post tagging admin they will be able to answer. I think you're right though, I've only been here a week but it does seem new.

Pretty sure they have lives...and they do it for $

Maybe put a donate option on here?

@Williambyler that comes with a level up like PBS LOL

@Williambyler That is a very good idea actually.

@Limitmanjagers gold/silver/bronze partner status

Get their family members to join first such as for example their daughter, they have a strong relationship no innuendo

I feel like Dave Rubin is most open to ideas like this, he's also a bit of a gateway to the IDW in himself.

See if they could be reached via email.

Any way to organize an AMA? Would be epic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20976
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.