slug.com slug.com

3 4

Black student who faked white supremacist and anti-semitic graffiti on campus sparking protests, suspended from Albion College-
[rt.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure he'll be given a full ride offer at some other woke college...I mean he is now a role model for young Black students everywhere - right? Besides it was White Supremacy and racism that made him do it...right?

Makes me wonder how many more hoaxes like this are carried out across the country.

Suspended? Is that all?

I hope he is dealt to as would it be the other way .

I'm with you. If this had actually BEEN a white person (not sure what that's called anymore, maybe a non POC?) they would be in cuffs, facing prison time, but b/c the college is woke, they are going to suspend him, teach him to sing kumbaya and blame it on the environment of hate blah blah blah.
Let's treat all criminals like criminals, instead of pandering to pricks like this who are using it for their own brand-building?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209817
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.