slug.com slug.com

2 1

Asra Nomani reveals more fascinating info on BLM co-founder in a brutal thread-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Race hustling cunt.

thing about posts like this - its not going to come as a surprise to anyone who cares and it won't change minds at all. Those who embrace BLM will ignore it or dismiss it as partisan/racist BS and those who recognize the danger in fascist orgs like BLM and antifa will appreciate having yet further confirmation of their feelings and fears about them

Valid point, but the main reason why I share posts like this are to keep those who care about such things in the know, and I couldn't care less if any BLM supporters pay no regards to what I posted.

@SpikeTalon I'm not being critical of you posting this - I'm making the point that not everyone who sees the "report" regarding BLM founders evil origins is going to be swayed - it's always good to have our feelings and ideas confirmed from time to time.

@iThink I get what you're saying, all good.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:210154
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.