slug.com slug.com

1 3

House Will Vote on Whether to Make Washington D.C. a State

”Legal scholars [believe DC statehood] was unconstitutional, the Justice Department under former President Reagan and former President Carter stated the transformation was unconstitutional, and so did Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, when he sat on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.”

[breitbart.com]

Garsco 8 Apr 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These neoracist globalists do not recognize the Constitution as anything more than a systemically racist document that either needs to be totally over-hauled or eradicated as it is the foundation upon which the Republic stands. They will continue their attacks on America to deconstruct the Republic through legislation, EOs, unrestrained civil unrest (riots), packing SCOTUS, activist judges, defunding and/or delegitimizing police departments, continuation of plandemic restrictions, economic destruction of the middle-class and weaponized mass-immigration to create a new under-class left-wing voting block. Whether they suceed or not with D.C. statehood I forsee them attempting to make Puerto-Rico a state.

There should be a sad button for this story and comment. It is the emotion I feel when I realize how few understand what is happening.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:212082
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.