slug.com slug.com

18 3

LINK Time to do the test, are you a dirty oppressor, Get you intersectionality score today:

Take the test, share your score, and get ready for your last rites, as we march together to the progressive gulags. I got a 24 upon taking it, clearly I am an evil member of the cis-hetero-patriarchy. Are you, like me, an evil oppressor? click the link and find out. #thefutureisfemale

Marcus_Aurelius 7 Mar 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got 6. Apparently, I am the bane of society.
I'd rather though be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not.

6...I think I’m the most oppressive here so far...

We must be twins

If you want to be less oppressive, I've got a dozen labors that need completing.

It seems to me that the perfect score on this test is zero, I got 10.

I agree. Got a 10. And a good laugh.

I scored a 26, which seems reasonable.

This is plainly satirical.

31 is my score. 62 percent are more privileged than I. Doubt it very much. No debt. Own land and house outright. Great health. Happier than a clam in wet sand. That is what I call "privilege".

What in the actual fuck?

My intersectionality score: 22
I am more privileged than 55% of others!

I got 18. Is that bad?

Yes

Did they just call me cisgender? I loathe that word. Thank God I am a woman, otherwise, I would have been a real oppressive bastard! 20

25....? I don't usually buy into this shit, but I couldn't resist trying it..lol

Welcome, oppressor!

This makes me laugh every time I take it! I know it doesn't change but this is like an interactive Babylon Bee article. How about "...you can make some improvement to your score by getting more involved with Islam or Judaism,..." - Oh really? "You may award yourself up to 5 points depending on the level of your activism." And if you land on "Free Parking" well nobody really knows that either.

I am more privileged than 57% of the population...However! If I was a women with the exact same backround 67% of the population would be more privileged than I. I now personally identify as a woman and I'm joining the ufc

You wretched woman! I hope you also changed your cisgender status to trangender, in accordance with your brave departure from the closet.

Uh...excuse me....Please don't call me a "woman." My preferred pronoun is "Ze germans." thank you very much

I got 27....and I have NO idea what that means. Lmao

They provide some statistics, the higher the number, the more oppressive you are, essentially. But fear not, they do provide a few paths one might take to purge themselves of their sinfulness.

@Marcus_Aurelius I am 5 foot nothing...I oppress no one...not even my ! I'm changing nothing...they can bite my ass

I got an 8 haha

Wow, you are an intersectional ubermensch, or uberperson? Ah yes, ubervictim. I need your opinion in my life in order to reduce my own oppressor status.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21215
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.