slug.com slug.com

2 2

What morons...

"Peaceful protesters" update: BLM bots scream stay the fu*k outta New York at diners-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah. They were a bunch of jerks like the ones who invaded the Capitol.

I agree.

well, what else are those turds going to do with their time...they don't have jobs you know. Besides haranguing tourists and white folks is great fun when you know you'll get away with it. Don't blame BLM or antifa - blame the Democrat politicians who encouraged the mob to act that way.

I blame both the Democrats and BLM/ANTIFA, as the latter made the choice to act out based on how they feel emotionally on the matter, rendering them just as bad as their political enablers.

@SpikeTalon It will be fascinating to watch when they eventually turn on each other. Who will the media choose to favor?

@Jmann44492403 That will be good.

@Jmann44492403 Both sides need the other side to keep them from fighting among themselves. If liberals would become a tiny portion of society, the right would find plenty of right disagreement.

@Jmann44492403, @SpikeTalon And the people who invaded the Capitol were not acting emotionally?

@Pand0ro Not defending those who broke into the Capitol, and don’t really care what their emotions were. Re your comment that ‘both sides need the other side to keep from fighting among themselves’; not quite sure I understand what you’re getting at. Clarification?

@Pand0ro Please point out where I ever supported the Capitol rioters. I'll give you a hint, I never supported them, you're assuming too much, and yet again you mostly ignored the original topic of this post.

@Pand0ro the people who broke into the capitol building were mostly antifa interlopers disguised as Trump supporters

@iThink And Santa Claus is coming tonight.

@iThink, @Jmann44492403 If people have a highly visible and definitive enemy they can target they can and will find common cause and unite against it. If that enemy is gone then those who were united will start finding fault with various sectors of the previously united and start fighting against them.

@iThink, @Jmann44492403, @SpikeTalon So I understand the topic of the post was the psychotic behavior of a group of BLM protesters. I characterize their aggressiveness as truly criminal acts. They have no intention of solving any problems but only looking for self-satisfaction and aggrandizement. It is the usual starting point where my side is right and yours is wrong, amen. Being serious about solving problems means each side trying to understand if others points of view might have merit and then self reflection on what our group can be doing better.

@Pand0ro I understand your point and all good, I agree on that much. Maybe perhaps what you suggested could be a topic for another post? I've observed at times people attempt to deflect from the original point if said point makes them uncomfortable in some way, and the point of this post was not to say "my side" was correct and the other side wrong, it was only meant to draw attention to the wrongdoing of a particular group and how their criminal/confrontational actions do nothing to advance their cause.

@SpikeTalon What really bothers me is how the United States is becoming a second world nation and possibly breaking up into several nations. There have always been disagreements among Americans but until the mid 90s there were good faith efforts on both sides to try to work things out, imperfectly to be sure, but enough to function. In the 90s Newt Gingrich ordered Republican legislators to have nothing to do with Democratic legislators and go home on weekends and meet with their base. In the meantime Democrats have completely lost what their intended role should be. They have lost themselves in pandering to minorities whose feelings are hurt and supporting loud, ineffective ways with dealing with serious issues.

The Soviet Union was humiliated when they fell in 1989. Putin now wants to humiliate the United States and has been taking advantage of our weaknesses to further divide us through social media and seems to be doing an effective job of it. The difference between the U.S. and Russia is that the U.S. wants results tomorrow while Russia is willing to wait 30 years.

My posts are taken down within a few minutes to some hours after they are posted. I have apparently irritated somebody.

@Pand0ro I share in your concern there, trying times we live in to say the least.

Posts of yours have been deleted on here???

@Pand0ro Would you agree that President Trump served as that ‘highly visible and definitive enemy that they could target’? And now that the ‘enemy’ is gone, they’re starting to form a sort of circular firing squad? Spike, what do you think?

@SpikeTalon When I post something it will be there for a few minutes to an hour or more but eventually is removed. I have contacted Admin about it but do not get a reply. Sometimes the post is there long enough to get a response or two but that is it. As I said, I must have irritated someone. I am in the US Central time zone. I could make a post at a time of your convenience you could see it, then come back an hour or so and it will have been removed.

@Jmann44492403 I think that's been going on for awhile now and has only gotten worse now that Trump is no longer in the White House.

@Pand0ro That almost sounds like stalker behavior, someone just waiting to report your posts like that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214051
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.