slug.com slug.com

5 0

AOC and limousine liberals

Given all thats come out about sen AOC and her living, spending, and traveling habits, do you think her defense of “I live in the world as it is, and work to change it to what I want it to be” is a legit defense? I think it makes sense on one hand, but I also believe that if you’re going to implement policies to fundamentally change major parts of America, you should walk the walk, and talk the talk.

• 0 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 0 votes
Jgladhill 3 Mar 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Her job is represent her constituents and what they want.

It reminds me of a talk that was given by Dinesh D'Souza at Amherst. A leftist student was advocating for some form of reparations to the black community as a penance for slavery. D'Souza countered by saying the student should give up a portion of his property before advocating that others should pay a form of reparations. This is not dissimilar to that argument.

On face value the defense is fine. But, not from a woman who cannot see beyond the end of her nose.

It's not just invalid..it's dishonest.

She doesn't know herself what it is exactly she supports.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21447
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.