slug.com slug.com

10 4

Transgender sports

Is it time we measure the hormone levels in sports to accept male in female athletics regardless of how they feel gender wise? It’s apparent this is going to be the norm, but stronger rules need to be implemented. Females are going to lose out creating female records, possible scholarships and just the idea of winning as a female in a female sport.

Ticker1563 2 Mar 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems to me that the current climate in sports is basically contradictory. We have the stream of ‘women are equal to men’ contradicting the very idea of women’s sports. The transgender participation in sports basically confirms this contradiction.
I think we should just call their bluff. Get rid of women’s sports and let everyone compete equally. Get rid of separate changing rooms, locker rooms, women’s tees at golf… get rid of all of the differences.
According to the radical feminists that would then make everything equal. Realists and conservatives know what would happen is that women would simply immediately become non-entities in sports.

Yes, one must see that as the possible outcome. Nowadays, current 'civil' society seems to run on hypocrisy, literally. There is a certain female UFC fighter, whom I shall not unfairly defame, but who totally has male characteristics. She literally crushes with her abilities her opponents. If she were a trans female, I would condemn this as violence against women.

Absolutely agree, I posted something similar to this on facebook and it got reported. I was LITERALLY defending women's place in sports as something to be protected from genetically advantaged biological men, and it got reported 😐 I wa sasked by Facebook to take it down. Thats how bad this shit is getting.

Its not all about hormones and testosterone. How about the size of a mans heart, the number of red blood cells? The density of bones and the size and leverage of muscle attachments? Or how about hip width to femur length ratio? Regardless of hormones, a male body has a significant advantage physically over a female body. Even if you suppress testosterone.

It's one thing if women want to give themselves a handicap by competing up against stronger, faster, more durable men. It's another thing entirely for a man to give himself an advantage by competing down against weaker, less sturdy women because he can't cut it against actual men. Only one of these things can be admirable.

If their was no physical difference then why do most states have the charge of ( assault on a female ) because we use to care about our women and hold men to a higher moral standard. There is no moral standard here. This is the same as Mike Tyson boxing Cardi B.

This is the main reason I oppose the TG movement, in both sport and the military. A person's physical fitness scores are often a key component in promotion evaluations. Testing a physical man to women's standards is disingenuous and plain stupid.

This is a true tragedy and political correctness is the culprit. One of these days, a female is going to die in the ring with a male who transitioned to female. Sadly, it may take something like that to wake these Fools up.

Yes, exactly!

Honestly, I thought this would have been a catalyst. It wasn't.
[thelibertarianrepublic.com]transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/

We need more than just stronger rules...

Or we could reintroduce conservative thought into the social sciences and stop beating ourselves with the stupid stick.
[huffingtonpost.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21588
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.