slug.com slug.com

7 4

What charities do you think are doing work that supports the IDW movement?

We're working on a really cool, and I think first time it's been done, idea for this website that's related to this question. Mysterious enough?

Admin 8 Mar 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mike Rowe Works.

Destroying the reach and influence of the Federal Government is key to improving local charity efforts. There is nothing the government does that is done very well and it's foolish to believe that making more government will make things better. The Federal Government has very few true powers delegated to it by the Constitution and that's all it ought to have.

If we want better charities in the spirit of what some on the IDW are trying to say, we need to build stronger communities, serve our families and fellow man better and align ourselves to the greatest good that we can do with our lives. Expecting handouts and a Santa Claus-like government to know best how to handle the problems everywhere is preposterous when the people in the community are those who know best what needs to be done and can be the ones to do it.

Take St Petersburg, Florida as an example of local charities doing far better than State and Federal welfare is able to do in San Francisco and Seattle, all the major cities really. The video link below begins talking about St. Petersburg around 24 minutes in. The first part discusses all the massive issues in San Francesspool.

I'm secular but attend church, and understand how religious communities make the biggest impact on public help to others.

Whatever it is, I hope it's something that involves actually showing up in minority communities. I think that's one of the main reasons the black and hispanic votes remain primarily Democrat. I think deep down, most minorities hold libertarian values, but only see members of the left showing up and organizing in their communities.

Charter schools

Hhmm... are you considering starting your own charity that would support the IDW? Also, does this have something to do with those Happiness Coins?

Yes... but it's top secret hush hush stuff 🙂

@Admin A secret locked away at Area 51? Gotcha, I shall say no more on the public threads. 😉

Most of the charities I give to are for servicemen, 1st responders,vets, and children

Heeeyyyy. I want a coin toooooo, well , maybe I do. What IS it? Ssshhhhh. I won't tell anyone!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21751
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.