slug.com slug.com

2 3

I don't think this PROVES anything, but it is a data point....

My husband and three of our adult kids work together. Their place of employment has only had a few positive cases here and there since this whole thing began. Now that several people there got vaccinated, there has been an explosion of cases. I posted a tweet yesterday asking for studies on this vaccine shedding, and someone who works with my husband messaged me and said that every department where someone got vaccinated now has multiple cases, including some of the vaccinated individuals. I think every single person in my husband’s department is out because of it.

tracycoyle 8 May 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It may not be the vaccine, but how people are interacting with each other when they're vaccinated and feel "safe" to go about gathering.

Herd immunity will come one way or another. (Virus gonna virus) Any step taken will encourage more transmissible variants.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217919
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.