slug.com slug.com

2 2

18 minute video of stark reality being explained to a young well to do white woman by a based and very wise 50ish Black man.

iThink 9 May 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh good lord! Out of the mouth of babes! The 23 year old is LIGHT YEARS ahead of this egomaniac victimhood embracing idiot.
I’d rate him him at a one since he’s into that thing rating thing.
He really thinks he’s the shit! Lol!
And look at him ….. at his age. Still thinking like he did when he was 9 years old.
Money is everything.
It’s a pity, it’s a shame. But he doesn’t have the good sense to be shamed about the shit he spews.
I’d bet my bottom dollar he never had a father in his life to teach him a damn thing about what’s good or worthy in this world. If he did have a daddy …. The guy had to be a damn pimp or behind bars. He learned that mentality somewhere.
Children need a so,I’d man in their life to teach them how to become real men. It’s more than obvious. This guy never had that.
As I said …. It’s a pity. The young woman has better sense.

Excellent ,clear as water in a 'crystal glass' , welcome to reality it comes with a Punch when your young and naive!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218059
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.