slug.com slug.com

3 4

It Will Happen In The Next Few Months
And although David Icke posted this video it is actually Patrick Wood speaking.

Sadly this ends before we have a current timeline but we are very close to "the switch"

toronto_Georgia 8 May 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It all about control

Absolute control.

I also note that this "own nothing and be happy" concept has been brainwashed into the younger generation from several directions. The Simplicity Movement and the heavily pushed Japanese woman Marie Kondo decluttering movement (link below), and songs like "we have no money but we have love' (don't know it's real title), and the movement to experience vs. gifts and stuff have all been pushed heavily over the last 10 years. I suspect this has all been a brainwashing process for the future. Articles like "Your kids don't want your stuff", etc. all lean in this direction. Even the move to EV vehicles, extremely expensive UNLESS you move to just "renting one" for the day rather than owning, financing and maintaining a vehicle. Even the food prep delivery services are all moving in the direction of supply on demand with the advent of drone delivery.

[onekingslane.com]

Technocracy is the child of Capatalism. Capitalism gives financial success to those who are able to achieve it. Those who achieve it want to grow it and protect it. It relies on the greatest financial gain for the least cost. Those who are exceptionally successful have the power to influence laws and regulations to their own benefit. The greater control you have the more money you will make and Technocracy gives you the control.

David Icke is a bonafide kook - best to ignore anything he says. Get your information from good sources - not this idiotic psychopath...BTW have you seen any lizard people skulking about?

I do agree with you about Icke. That is why I was delighted he'd actually posted an authority's statements, not his own.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218755
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.