slug.com slug.com

2 0

Sam Harris/ Pinker: left or right-wing?

Personally I don't think Harris or Pinker are right-wing but many people think they are.

What do you think? Left? Right? Centre? Other?

• 4 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
Ben042 4 Mar 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They might just be center right.

I used to think Sam was a smart man but then he teamed up with Muslim Majiid Nawaz. Majiid claims he’s for Islamic reform, but anyone who knows Islam know he’s full of crap and is the worst kind of trojan horse. He’s a liar and a fraud. Sam has been duped. I no longer respect Sam.

@Ben042 no, but every Muslim cannot be trusted. If you study Islam you will understand why. If Majiid chose apostasy, then that is another matter.

@Ben042 I agree that many Muslims don’t actually know Islam. However, scratch beneath the surface of every Muslim and they will ALWAYS put their fellow Muslims before infidels. The “nice” Muslims that you think you can trust, will not push back as more fundamental Muslims try to usher in laws that incorporate Islam. The truth is apparent by what the in name only Muslims DONT do. If you study the history of Islam and how it rose up and took over all of the Middle East, much of Africa, and Indonesia you will know that Islam acts as one... reformers, in name only, and fundamentalists... they are all one. It doesn’t matter about radicals and terror. Their birth rates are 4x others’ birth rates. Do the math. Study the history. They are counting on us to turn a blind eye because “I know this Muslim family next door who are lovely.” Don’t fall for it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21940
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.