slug.com slug.com

3 4

LINK Kim Jong-Un brutally shoots a orchestra conductor 90 times in front of every artist in Pyongyang - YouTube

How do you verify this? However, based on the track-record of North Korea, it is not surprising. What is surprising no one is talking about this on MSM. It is as if Hitler was allowed to survive and continue his atrocities. Maybe COVID-19 is the distraction. Or maybe China has bought off the West.

jsegor 6 May 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Regime change in Iraq and Libya was a bad idea for the people living in those countries, but I think it would actually benefit North Koreans. Of course, there would be a far stronger military resistance to such an effort - not just from North Korea, but also from China, Russia, Iran, and maybe others, so there is that slight problem... I do think the west should cut all economic and diplomatic ties to North Korea's closest ally - China.

I didn't quite get what it was the conductor did that upset dear leader. Did have something to do with dear leaders wife?
I can't help wondering what would happen if dear leader were killed - assassinated or otherwise. What kinds of changes might occur in N Korea. No changes? what...I think it's a worthy experiment.

He is in the Stalin mold. You can't easily dislodge that form of authoritarianism. Similar to Cuba. Any military coup is snuffed out before it even has a chance to emerge. Hitler was only dislodged because he made some mistakes and he was fighting the world. China props N. Korea up. China will dominate the world a decade or two. Combination of money and power and stupidity by the West.

Just hope you aren't born in N. Korea in your next life.

Sorry dude. I know it's not funny, but come on?! 90 times? Talk about anger issues! You mean he ran out of bullets and was still so pissed he reloaded and continued? Dude...

It's a bad place. True or not, I'd avoid vacationing there.

@jsegor Yep. Much better off to the south a bit...

A firing squad (10-12 people) all with full mags on aks or similar, would definitely make swiss cheese out of something without having to reload.

@MichelleD Ahh that makes more sense. I didn't catch the firing squad bit.

@Hamulus I don't think firing squad was mentioned but why would you have just one giy up there shooting when there is greater physical and psychological effect with a full squad. More efficient too cuzz you know he's dead.

@MichelleD I think the "Great Leader" doing it personally with a revolver and reloading it a bunch of times would be more terrifying. Everyone just frozen not moving while a clearly deranged man with a gun is a few feet away turning what was once a talented and accomplished man into jello... And you are not to make a sound or move, or show any emotion.

@Hamulus yeah, but he's too pampered to do anything himself. That only happens if they are military men, which is why it makes the impact it does.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:221802
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.