slug.com slug.com

4 9

Glenn Greenwald reveals why leftist media outlet is targeting conservative reporters covering BLM/ANTIFA-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey. It's all political. Why wouldn't or shouldn't they? Don't rightist media smear BLM/ANTIFA? Why wouldn't or shouldn't they?

I remember watching one smear video on Andy Ngo where the presenter said, here's video of Ngo standing next to a group of Proud Boys and the fact that he's standing there being cordial with them is a clear indicator that he supports white supremacy.

I literally had to listen to that a second time to make sure I heard it correctly. Yeah, the gay Asian guy is a secret white supremacist, got it. Given that Antifa attacks him on sight, I think it's more of a statement about Antifa's character than it is about Ngo.

I think too many people think the role of a journalist is to be an activist for some ideological cause and they can't wrap their heads around the concept of objective journalism.

Glen ( even though he be a lefty) is one of the few journalists around today that I have great admiration for. He will expose BS whether it comes from the left or right.

When you can't hide the truth, attack the truth tellers.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:223891
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.